Chapter:4

As this time kept on passing...I became bussy with my business and you bussy with your masters in English literatrue. We used to talk to each other every alternate day. It was on 23rd of November...you told a shocking news that you are effect by Brugada syndrome. I really dont have any words to describe that moment you told me that you have that disease. And I really still dont understand  why you have this extent of care on me. You started training me how to lead rest of my life without you happily. It was in the month of December you burnt the midnight lamp...your dream of becoming a great writer came true. Your book "The road trip" got published...that name and fame made you feel very happy. You always had some unknown intrest in writing stories. But I loved your spirit...you dreamt of being a great writer...though  death rushed you...you made sure that you gain some fame as a writer. All your creativity drove people crazy.Despite your bussy schedule you used to ring me each day just to check out how I was doing. But I feel that you lived your life to a perfect extent you dreamt off. That night of new year!Your's was a descent orthodox family but dontknow from where this crazy dream of yours came from...but...you had a dream of tasting Vodka!And even this was fulfilled.You drank ten shots that night which drove you drousy! And on our way back...when I was dropping you...you literally cried that night saying..."I am done rey Atharv.....I might live for ten days more...and I am scared how I am going to live without you...you know right...I just can't live without talking to you...Arey shit baba! Why am I talking about living?Death means only...putting an end to living nah!!!?But...I lived my life for a perfect extent...except that I have a small regret that I did not publish a book of our bond....the way we met and all...but...it's ohk...let me meet you even in my next birth....then...I will surely publish a book on our bond...that would make me even more famous...!Ohk!ohk! All the best buddy....at last...you are going to get rid of this idiotic friend this year finally!!Congragulations!!".So sweet you were...you wanted me to fulfill the dream of yours of having a view at sunset and surise at Kanyakumari!And here I am Prajaktha! This view is soo good...as good as you were. This view is an example to tell that you always give the best to me. Irrespective of our genders....we really had a healthy relationship...not even at some point we had some other thoughts in our minds...our bond is a great inspiration to this world to say that a boy and girl can be besties for life without any other dirty thoughts. Proud to tell this Prajaktha! I feel like publishing this writing on your name...and make you regret free....as your friend...I have that right and responsibilty to publish this writing on our replacable bond. Your death left me a heartache which no one can heal and your care left a memory which no one can steal. You can never be replaced Prajaktha!!!