Chapter:3

Though you and me were in the same school I never knew that there was someone like you in our school. But it was in 11th standard on our sportsday you  took all the pain....came to me and started our conversation for the very first time. It was only after you told me.... I got to know that we both were in the same school. I even remember that date....it was on 12th of January. I guess I never saw you in our school...it was a great amusement to me beacuase I was the one who always used to talk to some or the other in our school...and when you told me that you and me were in the same school...I was  like...did someone even exsist like this!?  Even in class 11  you never used to socialize...always used to be with one or two friends of yours. And seriously...when you by yourself came to me and started talking to me...each and everyone were shocked...beacause...it was only once in a blue moon day you used talk to others people other than those two friends you had.... But trust me or not...the day you came forth and introduced yourself to me....I never thought you would become so important to me in my life. Important to such an extent that your habbit of writing views on a paper became my habbit toady. To be frank you are my blessing in disguise...you made me realize the biggest bitter truth...you moulded me into whoever I am today...you supported me...you shared my sorrows and happy moments equally....  And after me becoming a normal person with your help...I started teaching you the lessons of life...serioulsly....you were so sweet at heart in those days...you would easily trust people...wouldnot talk to many.....you would let only few into the little world of your's...if you let someone in...then they would mean alot to you....you allowed me into your world in  those days....and now you left me alone....!!  I taught you how people change from time to time....how you have to be dettached even with people who mean alot to you...  In those days I was one among two to three people with whom you were so close to. So I wolud stop talking to you for days just to make sure that you will be happy even without me. And I still remember what you told me..."I am not understanding whether to feel happy to have such a good friend like you who teaches me how to be happy even without you or to feel sad to have a friend who stops talking to me for days together....".Seriously...you  threw me into such  a worse situaution that even my own lessons which I taught you how to live without me...became useless to me toaday. Just to test you how you would live without me I used to stop talking to you for days together...dontknow how painful it was to you those days...but...now I feel the misery. Eachday day we used to talk....we used to share our thoughts...our feelings...our sorrows...our happy moments....we spent great gime together. Evertime you used to tell me that you are blessed to have me...but...I am telling you...I am really blessed to have such a great person like you in my life. You understood me in each and every prospect of my life. After departure of that special girl from my life...you were there with me...you stood by me...you took care of me more than she used to do...but...after you left...I can't  even take an effort to find someone equal to you in any aspect...you took care of me so well...!! I guess you gave me more...more than what I simply deserve.And now...without talking to you....I feel like the world is splitting into two. It's been a month almost without you...you couldnot even spend one week without talking to me...how did you become so heartless....!?Come in some or the other way and talk to me...I really miss you.  When you were there...I remember you telling that...atleast after your death...I should habituate myself to write.And time taught me this thing!