Where Am I?

"You've done me well Artorias!" Gwyn laughed. "It's my honor sir. I will do whatever is needed to protect these lands from the acts of evil." Artorias said kneeling down. "Go see my daughter and get yourself fixed up Artorias." Gwyn smiled.

'I've beaten Manus...but at what cost? My arm is broken.. and worse of all I now have the curse of the abyss stuck with me. What am I suppose to do.' Artorias thought holding his left arm. He sighed as he heard a noise coming within one of the rooms.

Overwatch HQ POV

"So Symmetra, what have you been working on?" Winston said as Jack walked in. "I have designing this new portal, to go in the past in future but it's only a test, if we were to go threw it, it wouldn't support our presence and the machine will break keeping us stuck in whatever past or future we choose." She said hooking up the machine. "Right now we can only look threw it, which is what i'm about to show you." She smiled finally pressing the machine.

"Good work Symmytra, you're really showing benefits with your technology." Jack smiled. "My pleasure." She replied. She finally pressed the button and the portal opened up showing a room. "Hello?" A female voice said knocking on the door. Everyone turned their heads and looked towards the door. "Oh hello Angela." Winston smiled.

Anor Londo POV

'What was that noise?' Artorias thought walking towards the sound. He entered one of the side rooms seeing a weird object. 'What in good heaven is this?' He thought walking closer. He inspected it thinking of what it could've been. 'If it's inside Lord Gwyn's home, it shouldn't mean any harm.' Artorias thought. He stuck his hand threw it and then his whole body.

Overwatch HQ POV

"So two coffees and a banana?" Angela said writing it down on a paper. "Oh also!-" A loud alarm went off. "Symmytra, what's happening!" Jack shouted over the alarm. "This can't be happening! Something is entering threw the portal!" She shouted trying to fix the machine. Jack quickly took out his pistol looking towards the portal. Winston by his side ready to engage with his primal rage. A figured appeared on the pad as the alarm stopped, smoke covering him.

"Angela! Get to safety and get one of the agents over here, if we don't make it out of here, put all the agents on alert." Jack commanded. She nodded and left. "Whoever you are don't move and put your hands up!" Jack shouted. The figure was kneeling down one arm dangling and the other against the floor. As the smoke cleared around his legs he stood up showing off his height and build. The smoke slowly cleared around his body finally reaching his helmet.

"Why is he so tall, this might be bad Jack."(Artorias is 10 feet tall) Winston growled. "I know, just be on alert." He said waiting for the smoke to finally clear. The two agents narrowed their eyes seeing a sword and shield holstered on the back of the figure. "He's armed." Winston said. Artorias took a step forward. 'Where the hell am I.' He thought. 'Where is Anor Londo' He started getting worried.

He saw the two people. "Hello?" Artorias said towering over them. "Who are you." Jack said. "Oh my apologizes." Artorias said kneeling down. "My name is Knight Artorias, I am from Lordrun, I entered this object and now I am here. I am sorry for disturbing you." Artorias said. "Can we trust you?" Winston huffed.

Artorias slowly stood up, taking out his sword slowly. "If you are the side of light and good then yes, but if you are the ones that show harm to the innocent, then no." Artorias said getting ready to fight. He watched as Jack holstered his sidearm. "Then there's no need to fight." Jack replied smiling. Artorias understood what he meant and holstered his sword.

"Heya luvs what going on." Tracer said having her pistols out ready to fight. She turned her head and saw Artorias, then saw the broken portal, and then she misunderstood everything. "Tracer -wait!" Winston shouted. Just as she was about to shoot she stopped. "He's not a bad guy, don't engage." Soldier said.