Dream [ 1 ]

First Shot! Hope you enjoy ❤️

___________________________________

Their eyes locked, sparks flew, making him lean in. His natural movement influenced the actions of her's as she tilted her head towards him. Her eyes gently closed as he caressed her face. Both closed the gap in between and sunk into the warm affection growing. A few seconds later they pulled apart, faces ever red. 

"I love you Hitoka." Hinata said.

"I-I love you too-"

P.O.V.  Hitoka Yachi

"HITOKA!!!"

"H-huh?"

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"W-WHAT!?" 

......

"Ugh, I knew I shouldn't of waited for the bus."  

She walked through the empty hall with the classes filled with conversations at every corner.  Her feet led her to her classroom door. She groaned hoping that she wouldn't get in trouble. She grabbed the door handle then an idea popped up in her head. 

"Ah! I have a mask! I can use that as an excuse for being late!"

As she stuffs her hand in her bag the embarrassing dream flooded into her brain.

"Agh! Out of all the dreams my brain could've made why'd it have to dream about him?" She thought getting all flustered .

She was already aware of the fact that she had a small crush for Hinata but now she likes him a lot. Like a LOT. Like a LOT LOT. Every time she saw him or even thought about him! Her heart started to pound, threatening to jump out of her chest. Sometimes others would mistaken her embarrassment as a sickness. 

She squirmed around on the spot. 

*Ding Ding*

"E-eh?"

The door opens, letting out a swarm of conversing teenagers.

"W-WHAT?!" she yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you Hitoka." 

"I-I love you too-"

P.O.V. Shoyo Hinata

I woke up only to find out that it was a dream. 

"WHAT?!" I shout. 

"I finally mustered up the courage to confess to her but in a dream?!" I thought. 

Loud thumps echoed through the hall before a figure appeared in front of my door. 

"Shut up, Shōyō! And get up!" screamed Natsu. 

"Fine, fine." I mumbled getting up. 

I drag my feet towards the table filled with the aroma of bacon and eggs. I sat down, said my thanks and started to gobble up what was on the plate in front of me. 

"Woah, woah, slow down Shoyo." Mom said.

"Sorry mom, I'm in a hurry." I said

"What? But school starts in an hour." Mum responded 

"U-uhm, I just want to get school early." I said.

"Okayyyy, then." Mom said, dragging the 'Y.'

I finish the rest of my breakfast and dash towards the bathroom. "Today, is the day where I, Hinata Shōyō, will finally confess to Yachi Hitoka." I thought, brushing my teeth. I walked to my room to get dressed into my school uniform.

"Bye mom! Bye Natsu!"

.........

"I finally made it to school!"

"Hinata!"

"Huh?" I looked to my right noticing Nishinoya waving at me.

"Want to do some receives with me?"

"Sorry Nishinoya, I have to go look for someone very important."

"So you're finally gonna confess to Yachi?" He said innocently.

"Wh-wha- How did you know?!" I asked blushing furiously.

"It's so obvious."

"What?! No it isn't!"

"Yes it is! The whole volleyball team knows... The way you look at her, how you talk to her, of course it would be obvious."

"Even the damn king knows?!"

"Hey! Even four eyes knows, which is pretty shocking for an idiot." Said Kageyama, popping out.

"Does that mean Yachi knows?! What if she doesn't like me back? Then our friendship would be ruined! Then she'll stop talking to me and then leave the volleyball club and then-"

"Calm down Hinata, just go for it." Nishinoya said.

"O-ok." I said.

I entered the school doors to go confess to my first love.

__________________________________

Don't worry ya'll there will be part 2. Like others, I have a busy and a hard life outside the internet, but I'll make sure I make a part 2. Stay tuned ❤️❤️