Jump! [ 1 ]

P.O.V. The Beautiful Author (Third Person) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Alright guys, as you heard, the school vice president told everyone that all the clubs are going to be having an acting competition. Anyone have ideas?"
Daichi explained.

Nishinoya being himself jumped up and yelled "ROMEO AND JULIET!"

"Hmm... That's not a bad idea."

"I'll be Romeo and Kiyoko can be Juliet-" Starts Tanaka

"No." As soon as Tanaka offered his idea, Daichi quickly shot him down.

"Okay guys, we're going to do this the old fashioned way. Everyone write your names on this small piece of paper and the two names that I pick first will be Romeo and Juliet." He explained.

"Hmm, I wonder what role I'll get..." Yachi thought.

They all placed their pieces of paper in the hat and watched closely as Daichi shuffled them around before digging in to find the "right" pieces of paper.

Everyone stared at both papers before Daichi opened them and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Hinata and Kageyama questioned.

"Hahahaha, the two names I picked out were Kageyama and Hinata."

The pair looked at each other weirdly and said "No way!"

"HAHAHAHA! Hinata, you'll look cute as a pretty, pretty, princess!" Nishinoya and Tanaka teased.

"I'm going to pick again then." Daichi said.

The process went again and this time Daichi received the names Kiyoko and Tanaka. Everyone disagreed so, Daichi said, "Fine, I'll pick again but the next one's I get will be permanent."

So and so goes on and to his surprise Daichi opened the papers and it said...
"Tanaka and Kiyoko."
[You thinking it was gonna be Hinata and Yachi: 👁️👄👁️
Me writing this and thinking you would: (ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ) ]

"It doesn't matter now, let's just do it." Kiyoko said.

"Alrighty then let's get the others some roles." Daichi said in agreement.
_______________________

Kiyoko = Juliet
Tanaka = Romeo
Yachi = Nurse
Kageyama = Montague
Hinata = Capulet
Nishinoya = Benvolio
Asahi = Mercutio
Daichi = Paris
Suga = Prince
Ennoshita = Tybalt
Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Narita and Kinoshita = Extra's/Others/Citizens.
Arandomstrangerwhopoppedoutofnowhereconveniently, Simp = Lady Montague, Lady Capulet and Rosaline
____________

"Awww, I wanted to be Montague! But that Bakayama (Kageyama) had to steal it before I could even say anything!"

"That's what you get for being slow, dumbass."

"A-ah, guys. L-let's calm down, now!"

The poor petite girl tried to settle the quarreling crows. They all sat at Yachi's table as they copied her notes. Kageyama walks out to retrieve a strawberry milk while Hinata shouts "I'm not done with you!"

"Augh! That damn King!" He sighed

"It's ok Hinata, I'm sure you'll make a great Capulet." Yachi assured.

"You think so?" Hinata questioned.

"Yep!" Yachi suggested.

Time stopped as Yachi gazed at Hinata's smiling face. His joy so bright that you could mistaken him for the sun.

"What was that?" Yachi thought.

The bell rang, giving the signal for Hinata to return to his homeroom. They said their goodbyes as Hinata left.

_____________________

Part 2 is in the making. Thanks for waiting so patiently 😘♥️ BTW not trying to disrespect other people's ships.