Interview Time!

A/N: So this interview is with LJ! @xxMusicPrincessxx Hope you like it, and please go follow her !!

Henderwhore Out <3

1) What made you start this account?

Well I was searching through some Kendall photos and I found a photo of the old cover of Jessica or BlowYouSpeakers' story 'I'm Pregnant and Kendall Schmidt's the father?!!' and when I finished it, I got the idea of writing my own stories and making an account after a few months.

2) Inspirations in Life?

Umm, music, my best friends and real life experiences. Sometimes its hard for me to write or update things but music would help me go through the mood and my best friends would help me go through my writer's block and life experiences help me out.

3) Favourite animal?

Umm, ugh this is so hard. I love all animals but if I had to pick a fav it would have to be cats and dogs. Lol.

4) What would you do if you were given hate on here?

Well, I've gotten hate a few times, you know, here and there. And honestly, it hurts. And like I HATE it but I know it's life and there are going to be people who hate on you and stuff. So yeah um I wouldn't delete my account (but if it gets really bad it might come to that.) I'd just delete the comment if I can then move on with my life.

5) Favourite BTR guy?

KENDALL F. SCHMIDT!! no doubt about it. xD lol, you should have known that Tori.

Okay, yes I knew that. Moving on.

6) Justin Bieber. Yay or Nay?

Justin Bieber? Nay. I don't really like him ... so yeah. No offense to fans of him. I just dislike him.

Agreed. Completely.

7) What do you think of 1D?

Well I like them. And I love their music it's really catchy. I'm totally fine with them but I'm not a major fan.

That's fine. 

8) Twilight or Harry Potter?

Uhh that's really hard. Um Harry Potter cause the series is really interesting but I also really like Twilight cause of well Jacob xD and the plot is really interesting. But Harry Potter I like a little more.

Agreed. Again. Pretty much know these answers already.

9) Staright, gay, bisexual or undecided?

Lol bisexual shh. Naw I'm kidding. But seriously I'm bisexual. xD hahha love you wifey.

Love you too wifey.

10) LASTLY, do you have a fav bromance between BTR? If so, WHICH?

I do have a favourite bromance between BTR. My fav has got to be Jendall cause Kendall's my fave and James is my second fav and seeing them together like a couple makes me fangirl. lol.

Okay, that's us all done, thanks for letting me interview you wifey.

Aw thanks for interviewing me Tori!! <3 Love you and if any of my fans have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!

GIVE IT UP FOR LJ. *Holds a round of applause*