Interview #3

A/N: Okay, so this one is with @FutureAuthor3 , hope you all enjoy it and go follow her!

Henderwhore Out <3

Okay, and we begin.

1) What made you start this account?

I started this account because I aspire to become a successful award-winning author! Writing is my life!

Okay, so I love writing too!

2) Inspiratitions in life?

Uhh...Lady Gaga. Why? Because she doesn't care about what the haters say, and I love her music! And Emily Rodda. After I read her book, Deltora Quest, that's when I wanted to be a famous author.

Dude, I fricking love that book. I have never met anyone else who read it. OMG.

3) Favourite animals?

Definately sharks and crocs. Everyone fears them, and they have every right to. But I think they're amazing and beautiful creatures.

They are is a, okay they are awesome, but deadly kinda way.

4) What would you do if you were given hate on here?

Ignore the hater, and mentally glass them.

Wait, hold up, what do you mean, "glass them"?

You know how you break the glass bottle and threaten them? That's what I mean, but as a joke.

AH. It all makes sense now. *I can see clearly now tha rain has gone....*

5) Favourite BTR guy?

JAMES DAVID MASLOW!!! He's so gorgeous!!!

6) Justin Bieber. Yay or nay?

Well, at first I was like "seriously?", but now because of his song Beauty and a Beat, it's a yay from me (glad he got a haircut).

7) What do you think of 1D?

Ugh.

8) Twilight or Harry Potter?

Neither, but I've heard of them. I will admit they are great, but everyones been talking about them and it's driving me insane.

Lol, dude, then I'll avoid THAT topic in future convos.

9) Straight, gay, bisexual or undecided?

Straight. But it doesn't matter, because people should be able to love someone because they love them. Love shoudl never be defined by gender.

You just earned like a BILLION points in my good books. That's a really sound head you've got on you.

10) LASTLY, do you have a favourite bromance in BTR? If so, WHICH ONE?

All of them. They are a team, and they play the game right. They score a goal inevery hit, and they love doing it. These boys are amazing, and I'm forever grateful they came into my life. BTR FOREVER!!! xD

Kay, so dude I agreed with ALL of that! Thank you so much for a really cool interview!

That's alright, I enjoyed this interview very much!!! Take care, XOXO, Bree Radley.

Girl already has her signature down for being an author!

Hope you enjoy this guys!

xXx