𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

georgia

it had been a week since zach had kissed me and he had been non stop flirting with me since then, but to be honest, i didn't really mind.

ellie has slept over last night because we were working on our french project.

i got out of the shower and put a robe on. i walked out and saw ellie was still asleep so i jumped on her to wake her up.

"oW georgia what the hell?"

she gave me a glare and i smiled at her.

"morning sunshine, it's 6:20 you need to get up."

i got off her and she groaned walking into the bathroom to pee, while i walked into my closet.

"hey el has daniel asked you to prom yet?"

"no not yet."

"are you expecting a big promposal?"

"not really i mean, we've been dating for 2 years so i'm kinda over all the fancy dates and stuff."

she walked out of the bathroom and came over to me.

"yeah but still, this is prom! you only get to go once and it has to be the best night of your life!"

"well yeah i mean, i don't know. as long as i'm with him i'm not worried."

she smiled and i turned back to the closet.

"what about you? anyone asked you yet?"

i shook my head and pulled out a pair of sweats and a tank top.

"no, i'm thinking i might just go by myself."

she shook her head and took the sweats out of my hand and put them back in the closet.

"no honey, you're not wearing those."

i frowned.

"why what's wrong with those?"

"everything g."

she threw me a white top and some blue jeans and shoved me into the bathroom.

"why do i have to wear this?"

"because today is a big day."

i furrowed my eyebrows but shook it off. she was probably just being extra. i walked out and she sat me down at my vanity and started messing around with my hair. she put it in a messy high ponytail and did my makeup.

"el, why are you doing all this?"

"i just have to have you looking your best."

i didn't believe her but shrugged it off, grabbing my book bag and heading downstairs.

"you told jack that i'm bringing you to school right?"

i nodded and grabbed some cereal.

"yeah."

we ate breakfast and said goodbye to my family, getting in her car.

"you ready to go?"

"yeah."

georgia.harte

liked by tatedoll, imzachherron and 24,202 others

georgia.harte outfit creds to ellie 🥴

view all comments

user1 ur so pretty 🥺

imzachherron holy- 🤩
    - georgia.harte awh 🥰

elliet i did good 😌
    - georgia.harte eh it's okay

user2 🤢🤢🤢

user3 cloutchaser 😤