𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

georgia

"so what kind of colour theme are we going for?"

i smiled brightly and flopped onto my bed as i looked at the sheepish brunette boy on my phone screen.

"well i don't know, i'll have to try a few things on and then see which one i like the most."

he nodded his head and scratched the back of his neck.

"well i mean, i'd like it better if you wore nothing, if you know what i mean."

he winked at me and i blushed, hiding my face with my hands.

"zachary stop."

"i'm just kidding, but you'd look great in anything."

i smiled at him.

"i'm going dress shopping with ellie and a few of the girls on saturday, i'll let you know if i find anything."

he nodded and ran a hand through his hair, as i admired his features through the screen.

"take a picture, it'll last longer."

his cocky smirk pulled me out of my trance and i rolled my eyes and awkwardly laughed. i looked at the clock and saw it was 11:35 and decided to go to bed.

"alright z, i'm gonna go to bed."

"alright gorgeous. speak to you in the morning."

he smiled and blew me a kiss, as i pretended to catch it and placed it to my chest, which made his smile brighter.

"goodnight zach."

"goodnight sweetheart."

i hung up the phone and my heart fluttered at the nicknames he used and a furious blush formed on my cheeks. i plugged my phone into charge and changed into some sweatpants and a large shirt before slipping into bed.

"georgia wake up!"

i was awoken by a figure jumping on my bed and i groaned and rolled over, trying to go back to sleep.

"no georgia, i swear if you don't get your ass up now i'll kick you out of bed."

i chuckled and leaned into the pillows, a satisfied sound leaving my lips.

"you would never."

she laughed and a second later i was harshly kicked out of my comfy bed and fell into the cold wooden floor with a thud.

"ow ellie what the hell?"

i held my head and curled into a ball on the floor, still not wanting to wake up fully.

"no georgia come on, we're going dress shopping in half an hour with a few other girls."

i slowly stood up and stretched, rubbing my eyes.