𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

georgia

it was a month after prom night, and zach hasn't spoken a word to me. i would always see him around school and it would be instinct to go and say hi, but he was always with her.

rumor has it that they're official now, and he asked her on the night of prom. seems a bit shitty to me since he was gonna ask me a few hours before but oh well. he's her problem now, not mine.

i walked into the school, arms linked with ellie's, iced coffees in hand. pretty basic i know.

"so there's only a month of school left, what are your plans for after school?"

i took a sip of my drink and thought for a moment.

"well, i've applied to a few colleges so i'll see if i get in to them, and then take it from there."

she nodded.

"what colleges did you apply to?"

i bit my lip. this was the part that i was scared of.

"uhm, there's one in london that i really want to go to, it's a performing arts school and it's always been my dream to attend it."

ellie widened her eyes and her jaw dropped.

"london?!"

"shut the fuck up, loud ass."

i rolled my eyes and looked around, a few eyes looking in our direction, zachs eyes one of them.

"i'm sorry. but london? that's so far away."

she pouted and i sighed, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"i know, i probably won't even get in so you'll still have to deal with me."

i smiled at her and she shook her head.

"don't think like that. you're incredibly talented and they'd be stupid if they turnt you down."

i nodded and we walked over to our lockers, saying hi to everyone.

"why did you scream london so loudly?"

christina asked as she took a sip of my coffee, giving ellie a confused look. she looked at me and started to panic and i rolled my eyes.

"i applied to a college in london and she's freaking out because it's so far away."

everyone widened their eyes and i scoffed.

"i've already had to deal with it guys, please don't."

they looked down and i felt really guilty. i had found the best friends in the world, and i was gonna ruin it by going to london.

"okay well let's not get too down, i might not even get in so stop being sad, our smiles on your faces and lets discuss plans for this weekend."

"it's over! fuck yeah!!"

as we threw our caps in the air, we cheered and hugged each other.

"we fucking graduated bitch oh my god."

me and ellie hugged each other while sobbing our eyes out, our mascara running down our faces.

"thanks to quizlet, we never would've passed french without it."

we laughed and wiped our eyes, going to find our families. i saw my mum smiling with tears in her eyes and ran over to her, embracing her in a hug.

"you did it baby, i'm so proud."

i laughed and my dad joined the hug, holding poppy.

"so what's the plan now?"

we pulled away and i sighed, fiddling with my fingers.

"i got into london, so i'm gonna move there in july, just to get settled in and stuff."

they looked shocked but shook it off and smiled.

"okay g, we're really proud of you and you're gonna get so far in life."

i smiled at them and mum pinched my cheeks, and i walked off to find the rest of the girls.

"so you're going to england huh?"

i nodded sadly and christina hugged me.

"when are you going?"

"july."

"well we have one month to make the best memories ever."

we all nodded and i turned around to see zach looking at me with wide eyes.

"you're moving to england?"

i went to open my mouth but he ran off. i rolled my eyes and sighed. funny of him to care now after two months of not speaking to me.

"okay i'm going home now but i'll probably see you guys tomorrow."

everyone nodded and hugged me.

"see you tomorrow bitch."

authors note: okay well, this is the ending, yeah it was shit but :/ there probably will be a sequel in the future but not for a while. thank you guys for reading my story and i love you all so much <3