barbecue sauce on my titties (pt.2)

One of the men through izuku roughy at chisaki's feet. "Found this guy snooping around the cells. Gonna check him boss"? Chisaki looked at the guy and back at the omega. "I s-swear I wasn't doing anything bad alpha... I was looking for you. I didn't know where you were. You suddenly left so I got worried..". he stuttered as he was a bit frightened. "Is that so?... well then-". He touched the guy's shoulder and then used his quirk. "Here's a little lesson for you... never touch an alpha's omega". He growled slightly and the guy blew to bits. His dead body discarded onto the floor. "You guys clean this up... I have to discuss things with my omega". He says as he helps izuku to his feet and he grabbed his waist pulling him close as they walked away.

Once they got to the room, izuku helped take overhauls clothes off. "Busy day..."? He asked softly. "Yeah... it was, but why would you go look for me in the cells izuku..."? He asked looking at Midoriya with his golden eyes. "Because... I thought.. I thought you might be down there since you're mysterious and like to keep things to yourself. I just wanted to make sure you were okay..". Izuku leaned into him.

"I am". He held izuku's waist pulling him in closer as he took off his mask and kissed his cheek. Of course bakugo and todoroki were really pissed as they watched from the collar but internally, they knew izuku was strong so they believed in him. Chisaki started to kiss his neck a bit and Midoriya shivered.

"Let me... mate you izuku". He says as he lifts his hands up izuku's shirt. "N-ngh... chisaki... wait-". He says quietly as he gasped. Bakugo and todoroki snarled. "That's it fuck that shit I'm going in there"! Bakugo says as he storms off. "Wait... don't worry I'll give you instructions on where to attack from so you can properly get your dad and your omega". Hatsume says as she gives them some coordinates. All of the gang got the coordinates and went in to retrieve those two.

"We're going to get our omega"!

Word count: 369

Doctor_Todoroki