Energy

Energy

Everything is made up of energy. Energy is the information that vibrates and moves.

There is physical, and there is subtle energy, and they are defined as measurable and immeasurable. The differences are between your bodily organs and your chakras, also known as delicate organs. Subtle energy underlies physical energy, it affects, transforms, and can eventually turn into physical strength. As different as physical and subtle energies may seem, they are entirely collaborative. The physical world itself is not rock hard; it just appears that way. Quantum physics is the study of the smallest unit of the universe. In quanta, things can change very quickly because the vibration is so high. That being said, there are still laws that govern the experience. For example, the observer affects the outcome of what they see.

This important for the exploration of chakras because the vortices of each chakra hold them in the physical world (the in-body), but the funnels are composed of quanta.

Energy Currents

Because we are upright beings, our primary energy current flows up and down the body. We can think of ourselves as tubes that receive and discharge energy from either end. That which is obtained from the top of the tube will flow down to the base, and that which is derived from the base will flow upward. This means that thoughtforms entering consciousness work their way down through the chakras until they hit the base chakra, the earth plane. At each level, the thoughtforms become more specific and denser. For example, an idea becomes a picture in mind, then becomes words spoken, an action expressed, a result produced, etc. This is an essential concept concerning blocked chakras. The downward current is called the path of manifestation (it becomes concrete), and the track moves upward from the base is the path of liberation (it becomes freed).