Daithi De Nogla Information

Team Name: Nogla
Real Name: David Nagle

Appearance:

Species: Human

Species: Human

Tropes:
• Berserk Button
• Butt Monkey(to everyone)
• Mean Character, Nice Actor
• Team Pet
• The Unintelligible

Information: Every team has an idiot, but in a team full of idiots, one of them is more idiotic than the rest... at least he's skilled. Nogla is many things, slow, unintelligible, skilled, a raging gunman, but coming to Eostia, he has a chance to actually make more friends, and maybe get viewed as a hero. However, with his mental issues, that going to be slightly difficult. At the very least, he makes up what he lacks in brains through his skills. Perhaps the most try hardy of the bunch, he'll go above and beyond to get through a fight and win, though sometimes at the cost of pissing off his teammates.

Love interest: Chloe

Species: half-Dark elf

Position: Ward and bodyguard of Olga Discordia

Information: Chloe didn't have what one would call a great childhood. Her father was a bastard of a human, selling her off as a slave where she was raped by her captors, and her father himself. Soon freed by Olga, she views her Queen as the mother she never had, and will do anything to protect her. A stubborn and skilled assassin, she'll gladly fight to the death, however, she starts to crack when introduced to the same unpleasantries she experienced when she was young. She despises humans, mostly human men, and she despises the monsters of Eostia, only tolerating them as they served her Queen. However, tides will turn, and Chloe will be faced with men who think their brain and brawn are greater than anyone else, perhaps she just needs an idiot in her life to help her weather the oncoming storm, besides... he may be an idiot, but at least he's friendly and cute.