Episode 1: WHO DID IT?!?!

Prepare to be astonished!

Location: Unknown_

The world was grey, grey and black. Everything seemed still, cold, and rather being dead, everything was undead. Ghosts, ghouls, zombies, spectres, demons, monsters, this world was filled with creatures of the damned. And at the center of it all was shadow man known only.....

.....as Leon.

Since day one, he's been the only main antagonist that the infamous Team 6 views as a threat

Since day one, he's been the only main antagonist that the infamous Team 6 views as a threat. Always finding him stalking around in the horror maps they wind-up in, whether it's just to scare them, or to try and kill them. A man of mystery that's always thinking, always scheming, always plotting. In the words of Vanoss himself; "Keep Calm and Fuck Leon".

At this point in time, he was finding himself bored. The crew haven't been visiting any horror maps lately, and personally? Leon's starting to feel as if they've forgotten about him. So right now, Leon was looking for someway to get at Team 6. That one having been narrowed down to finding a world to teleport Team 6 into, and to watch the chaos unfold, whether Team 6 succeeded or suffered.

After using an ornate machine created from technology that aloud for the creation of portal guns and physic guns, Leon had finally found the perfect world, something no one from Team 6 would expect, something so twisted, so dark, but knowing Team 6, it'd be fun seeing what they would do in order make it through the oncoming storm, or rather, how they would see to the survival of this world's inhabitants.

"Hmm... perfect." Leon said with a small grin, ready to send Team 6 there at a moment's notice.

{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}

Location: Minecraft World, Team 6 commute_

Bored. That's all Team 6 was feeling right now. They've been stuck inside their houses, or in Vanoss's case, humongous treehouse, for that last two months. The reason why?

Fucking social distancing, that's why.

Ever since news of the Corona Virus spread, they've been told to stay indoors until a cure could be found for the virus. It's not like they even had the virus, but noooo. They had to stay inside, and it's been emotionally draining for all of them.

Vanoss, the leader of the group, could do nothing but scheme a list of operation and a half pranks for when they no longer needed to partake in social distancing.

Wildcat's been reduced to sleeping in and lazying about all day. Not even his precious Fortnite could keep him entertained for long.

Moo's been doing nothing but feeding and playing with his cats and other pets, his fashion sense as terrible as always.

Nogla's been trying to get his friends to play online UNO with him, 24-7. Only Vanoss, Moo and Terroriser being the ones to humor the Irish idiot, though it's gotten to the point where UNO become more of a pain than anything fun.