♡Chapter 1♡

You woke up to your alarm ringing. It was time for you to go school but today you had a feeling that everything would go wrong. You got out of bed and had a shower and then changed your clothes and put some light makeup on.

This is how you look.

Once you were done you walked as fast as you could but quietly so you didn't wake your brothers

Once you were done you walked as fast as you could but quietly so you didn't wake your brothers. You got outside and took your pink Lamborghini to school and listen to some INFINITE songs.

Lamborghini looks like this.

The Interior is also baby/pastel pink

As you entered the school you saw your friends waiting there for you.

Jisoo: Why are you late?

Y/n: I woke up late that's why.

Jisoo: Okay let's go. Jisoo grabbed your arm and entered hell aka school.

Jennie: Okay does anyone know what lessons we have today?

Lisa: We have English, Maths and Science today.

Y/n: Wait that means we have the entire afternoon to ourselves.

Rosé: Could we go to our fav café Spring?

Jisoo: Yes and then we'll go to the Han River.

Lisa: Great we have it all planed let's go inside now.

Jennie: Why do you want go go inside we have 13 minutes left.

Lisa: Because i don't want any detentions that can ruin our perfect day.

Y/n: True let's go inside before there's a crowd.

As you entered you spotted your boy group friends MCND and BALCKPINK so you walked towards them with them.