♡Chapter 3♡

Killing me by Ikon starts playing (her alarm).

She starts moaning because shes too tired to wake up. But then she remembers that she has to train today and that woke her up immediately.

Y/n: Uhh I have to start traning today why me hopefully it will be fun like Jin Oppa said.

She got up and did her morning routine and had a warm shower after that she changed into this.

She left her room to go downstairs and entered the kitchen.

Jimin: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Hi.

Jimin: Why do you sound so down?

Y/n: Cuz of your parents.

Jinin: Our.

Y/n: Sure and I don't wanna be a mafia and I don't wanna train today.

Jimin: Don't worry you already skilled you just need to become better. Also your gonna go to our base today so you can go to the gym.

Y/n: Why today? Can't I do It here?

Jimin: Nope sorry sis.

Y/n: Uhh okay bye.

Y/n grabbed a breakfast snack and left for hell in her pink lambo.

~At Hell~

Seongjun: Hey guys what we doing today?

Jennie: I don't know but it's finally Friday yay!!! In an excited tone.

Jisoo: Oh it is.

Y/n: And I have to train today. In a sad tone.

Seungmin: Why?

Y/n: I have to be part of my brothers Mafia group now.

Rosé: What why?!?!?

Y/n: My parents made me otherwise I would've had an arranged marriage with some random dude.

Minjae: What did you say an arranged marriage?

Y/n: Yep.

Minjae: Well at least you don't need one right?

Y/n: Yeah I can marry whoever I want now.

Huijun: Let's get married then. In a sarcastic tone.

Y/n: What!?

Huijin: I was just joking who would want to be with you not me for sure.

Y/n: Okay good.

Lisa: Wait so that means you can't hang out with us after school today right?

Y/n: Mhm I don't think I ever can. I don't know when I'll stop training, Well my training starts at 7pm.