Chapter 4

Lapis P.O.V.

I wandered around the barn. I was very bored. Without Peridot my life has been very boring. I couldn't bring myself to watch Camp Pining hearts, or make meep-morps. I'd always end up crying in the end. It's just not the same without Peridot. I found myself in front of Peridot's favorite box. I smiled and sat down. I touched the cold cloth. Peridot had put a blanket in the box to make it more comfortable. She would always sleep in the box, unless we fell asleep watching Camp Pining Hearts. I smiled a sad smile as tears flowed down my face. I moved back and wiped my tears. My eyes caught something shiny. I walked towards and I felt my heart drop. I sat down and looked at the adorable green alien. I wiped my tears that appeared again. I hesitantly reached out with my shaky hand. I picked up the Peridot sized alien plushie. I hugged it and sobbed loudly. Peridot loved this plushie. Whenever I left she would pull it out and hug it until I came back. I knew this because once I had pretended to leave but I was actually hiding. She had put on her alien shorts and danced with the plushie. Then she went to her box and fell asleep with it. It was very adorable to watch. I sobbed even louder when I remembered her soft snores. I hugged the plushie and eventually I stopped crying. I placed my head on the aliens shoulder. I sniffled so my gross snot wouldn't mess up the plushie. I stopped and sniffed again.

[It smells like Peridot..] I thought as I continued to smell it

I picked up Peridot's small blanket and flew up to the tv. I cuddled the plushie and bathed in the wonderful smell of Peridot. I turned on Peri's favorite episode and fell asleep. Smiling, for the first time in days.