Chapter 1

My hands shook as i searched the file cabinets, attempting to be as quiet as possible.   

I was in The Andrews Labs, or otherwise known as, my old work place that fired me. The Andrews labs were a series of underground labs, there was precisely 6 floors. Only qualified and authorized people were allowed to go down to that floor, my old boss, Dr. Kinmond worked on that floor and that was where I was now...

I searched through hastily to find the files I needed when something caught my eye. A brown folder, different to all the others, was placed oddly in the cabinet.  It read; Experiment 101...                        

I had only heard rumors on THE Experiment 101 as I had only worked on the 4th floor. Rumor had it that it was a man, or should I say, half man half wolf. I would never believe it because we didn't ever do human or animal testing here (vivisection) we were aimed on cells and the biology of plants and animals but, never touched live animals, we only had samples of flesh or hair bought to us to examine. 

A scream bought me back to my senses. It was the most horrible thing i had ever heard, it was a cry of agony and a plead for help, much like an animal that was caught by its predator. Only. Much more vicious.

This was certainly no small animal, nor prey. What was happening down the hallway? I had to find out.

I got up into a crouched position and made my way silently to the door. The hallway was empty ,but, i had to be quick. Guards passed through the hallways every five minutes and it had only been 1 minute 34 seconds since the last guard patrolling the floor. 1 minute 35 seconds, 1 minute 36 seconds... I had to be quick if i was to escape unharmed .

VERY SMALL CHAPTER, DONT WORRY THEY DO GET A LOT LONGER. 

EDITED