Chapter 10

"How 'bout we go shopping?" I questioned.

"okay" He replied peacefully.

****

We walked through IKEA silently (I'm English so couldn't think of any other stores that would be in America, IKEA has currently got 37 stores in the US ) I watched as Elijah stared at everything.

"It's so different from when I was last in a shop. Everything looks so.. sleek."

"Do you mind if I asked you some questions?" I asked him cautiously.

He shook his head. "Sure whatever you would like to ask."

"How old are you?"

"Well, I look like I'm still 25, but I have been alone in Alaska for 20 years and I haven't aged much because we don't until we find our mate"

"Okay, do you have any siblings?"

"I did, I'm not sure if he's still alive though. His name was Damon."

"How did you end up alone in Alaska?"

He blew out a large breath, the past tormenting through his eyes.

****

The huntsman stalked up to me, I snarled viciously. My foot was stuck in his trap and god knows what he was going to do with me now.

He chucked me in a small crate and put it on the back of a hunting cart. I could feel the horses hooves clanging on the floor below me. My teeth worked the crate before I hissed in pain. Steel.

Damn these people.

****

The smell of salty water filled my senses as I awoke from my slumber. My wolf was getting very agitated in this small box. The platform I was on rocked from left to right slightly. I knew I was on a ship.

"A ship to Alaska"

"Did they know that you were a lycan?"

"I really don't know"

****

We sat down in the café. I ordered a large chocolate cake while Elijah didn't know what to order.

"I recommend the chocolate fudge cake but also the carrot cake is good"

Elijah picked the same as me, the chocolate fudge cake.

A few minutes after the meal had arrived, we were eating silently, occasionally stealing glances at each other when we though the other wasn't looking.

The next time I took a glance at him, he had a bit of chocolate frosting on his nose, oh how could a grown man be so intimidating yet so adorable. I spat out my cake as I burst into a laughter and ran to the restrooms. Where I locked myself in a stall and had a coughing fit.

Not a second later, I heard panicked footsteps behind me.