Move in

Y/n's POV

Hi there! Let Me introduce myself,My name is Shin (y/n),i'm 19 years old and i'm a freshman in Seoul National University
Right now I'm standing in front of my new apartment located near the university,just a few blocks away.

Wonder why I moved out from my parent's house? Well they lived in Incheon so that's why.I'm the only child in the family so when i'm moving out it's a little bit emotional especially my eomma,it's not like i'm going to oversea lol.

Anyways,I tapped in the passcode and opened the door and as soon as i entered.....damn i'm stunned.I thought it's just a normal apartment with lame furniture but,IT'S FULLY FURNISHED.

The kitchen also has its cabinet,a stove and a big fridge.And then i saw a note at the fridge,i took it and it said:

~Thank me with good grades and make me and your eomma proud.~

Your appa

"Gomawo appa,i'll make you and eomma proud" I said to myself while shed a tear.My appa is always so strict at me during my highschool days and he always didn't have time for us because he's always busy,as expected from CEO of incheon international airport so that means...FREE FLIGHT!!!

The time now is 5:45 p.m. so I'm going to take a nap and then go to the grocery store to buy food stocks for a week.

timeskip

Right now I'm at the grocery store, pushing the cart to the chip aisle after picking my groceries.I was going to buy some snacks just in case hehe and then i saw this girl,dark blue hair,shoulder length, wearing a black hoodie and a black tracksuit.

"Kinda boyish hmmm" i mumbled to myself. She's wearing a mask too, i looked down in her basket and heol... how many snacks she want.... and she's tiptoeing for another one?! I'm no one to judge to be honest. Maybe she lived with her friends or family I guess? but if she lived alone... she really took care of her body after eati- OI DON'T GO THERE. I walked to her, took the pack of chips that she wanted and gave it to her. I looked down and she got her eyes widen and her ears slowly getting red.

"gamsahamnida" she said to me bowed.I bowed back and said "no problem miss,you seem like needed help and wouldn't hurt if i lend a hand right?" she looked down and nodded "y-yeah".

Why is she stuttering and why are her cheeks red? ."Are you alright, miss? Your ears seems red" I asked her and she answered "y-yeah i-i'm fine,b-by thewaythankyouforthechips" she bowed, lifted up her basket and scurried away.

"hmmm weird girl" I said to myself and then took a couple packs of cookies and a few bags of chips and i went to the other aisle.

Ryujin's POV

Omg I blushed so hard aigoo, glad he didn't see it sksksks thanks mask. Damn you yuna, always wanted those chips,it's too salty but that man...arghh! Why can't I stop thinking about him.When he lifted his arm to take the chips, I looked up woah. That broad shoulder,that sharp and brown eyes and he's very tall too bet he's athletic and his voi-

My thoughts had been interrupted by a notification on my phone,I unlocked it and it's a message from yeji unnie.

ㅋㅋㅋ, bet she's going to scold me and why she asked me whether i brought money or not of course I do.....After a while lining up,it's my turn to pay. I put down the snacks on the conveyor kinda thing ehe and he scanned the prices one by one.

"the total is ₩20,000" The cashier said and I shoved my hands into my track suit pocket for my pouch and guess what? It's not there,I searched my hoodie pocket,it's not there either.

Ah crap,I LEFT IT ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER😭 HOW DID I FORGET TO TAKE MY POUCH?!! NO WONDER YEJI UNNIE ASKED ME now I didn't have any money now...what am i gonna do? Should I take off my mask and say "hi this is ITZY Ryujin!! I left my money at the dorm,can you pay it for me?,i'll give you an autograph as an exchange!"

No.I can't do that,even though i'm an idol i can't take advantage like that so i said to him "uhmm i l-left m-my mo-money at h-home hehehe" he sighed and before he say something to me someone handed its credit card and said "I'll pay for her" hold up,wait a minute, something ain't right. His voice sounds familiar gasp it can't be. I turned around to see my knight in shining armour and it turns out...

"Chips man?"

"Oh chips girl, don't worry it's on me"