Prologue.

First of all, how nice of you to give this story a try. I would like to warn you, it contains strong language, violence and sexual content through-out. None of the situations portrayed in this story, are based on a true story. I do not own One Direction. Other than that, I do not speak English as my native language so if you notice any mistakes or errors; feel free to tell me so I can correct this. Any tips, ideas or compliments are welcome as well.

Prologue.

For years now, the prisons in mid-London have been feared. People tend to avoid them, to pretend the massive grey building isn't there. Some even say the prisoners in there are tortured, humiliated until proven innocent. Year after year, month after month, the stories of hate between prisoners and guards had been in the news, telling horror stories about murder and doom. Since the infamous Niall Horan escaped, the Aerdenville prison hasn't been in the news anymore. That's why people fear it. It's like nothing happens behind the five meter high walls, like a ghost town behind bars.

Some people got interested and curious. They went to climb the walls but never came out again. People thought of this as a horror story, but as you know; climbing the walls of a prison is illegal. Nothing slipped through the fingers of the guards, everything got seen. Drugs dealing, gambling, fighting, everything was forbidden and behind the high walls it was rather calm. Until hell broke loose. Two gangs in the city started to blame eachother for everything and nothing; kidnapping of family, stealing, robbing, murder even. Police tried to arrest both groups but they were quick and clever. Until today, no one knows where they hide, where they live and how they survive.

Finally, after five years of looking for the two gang leaders, one of them got caught. Harry Styles, was his name. The young man lead the gang called 'Howling Devils'. He seemed calm and guards didn't have a big trouble keeping him calm. He followed the rules, knowing he would get out as soon as he was either proven innocent, or his punishment came to an end. That, until Niall Horan, gang leader of the 'Bleeding Wolves', got arrested and placed at the same department as his biggest enemy. Styles started to cause fuss, tried to get people in to back him up, start gangs with the prisoners in his department. More guards and even department heads got active to keep the group calm.

Since then, everything went upside down...