Chapter 2.

Opening the door of Harry's cell, together with one of my male colleagues, I checked my belt. It was filled with multiple items such as pepperspray, handcuffs and keys. ''Harry.'' I said, after I had announced we would come in. ''Time for you to go outside, come with us.'' I said clearly, looking at the tall, tattooed man on the bed of his cell.

Harry looked up and nodded, pushing his hair back and walking out of his cell. I walked ahead of him and my colleague walked behind him. It always went like this. They feared Harry, thought he would randomly start to beat the hell out of everyone but as far as I knew, he always went along calmly. He listened and acted politely towards the guards, though he hardly spoke to fellow captives.

As we reached the big, metal door, I took my ring of keys and unlocked it to bring him outside to the courtyard where all prisoners were allowed to have a smoke and get some air. I glanced over at the sporting pitch where my colleague Brent's group was having their weekly sports hour.

They ran over the pitch and I smiled a bit, usually the prisoners were easier to handle after they had their sports hour. I looked up at Harry after nodding at my colleague who said goodbye and walked back inside, closing the door behind him.

''There's new men coming in.'' Harry informed me. It surprised me that he knew that before I did so I just smiled and nodded, pretending I knew. ''Yeah, I wonder who will come in.'' I replied calmly, standing next to him while he lit a cigarette. In the beginning, he offered me cigarettes or lights but I didn't smoke and he reminded, so he didn't ask me anymore.

It was obvious that he always glanced from his cigarettes to me, as if asking without words, so I shook my head at him and thanked him softly. ''Wolves.'' Harry said with the cigarette still between his lips, while he looked at his lighter underneath it and lit the fag. I nodded, slightly impressed. ''Interesting.'' I smiled.

That meant Harry would have to go for air apart from the others, or if the group of wolves was big enough, they had to go apart from the group. I felt slightly bad for Harry, for as far as he told me he didn't do anything shocking. His men did, his gang did, but he didn't.

Although, Harry was still the leader of one of the most feared gangs in England and I had to be careful. In the beginning it was quite hard for me to remember that Harry was not a friend, but we both agreed that he was still a prisoner, and I was still a guard, so he respected my status and talked to me like a guard, not like a girl.

All out of a sudden, it was as if the entire group of prisoners fell quiet. The van of 'new meat' had arrived and shouts and curses were heard from it so I raised an eyebrow. Between the path where the van drove, and the group was a fence. All of the guys slowly walked over to it to see what would happen and I slowly raised an eyebrow, keeping an eye on the people that were now behind my back.

I saw Harry grimace and frowned a bit. ''Are you okay?'' I asked. He looked down at me, his eyes filled with anger now. ''Horan.'' He hissed. Horan... Horan... I heard that name before... Shit. Niall, Niall Horan of the 'Bleeding Wolves' had just arrived, the gangleader of Harry's worst enemy.

I quickly pressed the red emergency button on my belt. I knew Harry coped with anger problems and he surely looked terrifying now. Three of my colleagues came outside and quickly worked the curly haired man to the ground. He was beyond mad now, shouting and trying to get away so I crouched down and tilted his head up by his chin.

''Harry, listen to me.'' I said calmly, knowing communication was the key. ''We're going to bring you back to your cell until you have calmed down. Then, one of us will come and talk to you and you can continue your break outside, understand?'' I asked. He didn't reply, he was in some kind of trance so I nodded at my colleagues and they brought him inside. I had to stay here, because I was on duty.

''Gentlemen.'' I spoke loudly as I had gotten up again. Not many people had seen what happened just a minute ago because their attention was on the van that was waiting to be checked and brought inside. ''Nothing to see there, you see that van twice a week.'' I said sternly. They nodded and slowly went back to their place, not taking their eyes off the van though, causing one of the guys to burn their fingers on a cigarette. I hid a smile and watched them, keeping my eyes on the people on the courtyard.