chapter 1

Gray sat next to Loke, who had his arm around the ice mage. "don't do that," gray scowled as he knocked the others arms perched on his shoulder off. "aw, why?" Loke pouted before pulling a teasing smile to his lips, "afraid your beloved fire dragon might see?" grays frown deepened as he growled at the spirit, "fuck you."

"wish you wou-"

Before Loke finished his sentence, the mage who gray had not wanted to see this barged through the guild doors. He growled when he saw the two boys sitting close to one another. Natsu stormed to the two, taking gray by the arm and attempting to drag him away from the other- the other- the other lewd, perverted celestial spirit that reeks of arousal looking at his gray. The mage in question pulls back, "what the hell, Natsu?" gray takes a few steps away from the dragon slayer. He's seen Natsu angry, furious before, but that can't compare to this. He looks downright pissed. What had he done to the slayer?

He didn't get the chance to ponder the thought as he found Natsus grip on his arm again, tighter this time, almost painful. He couldn't pull away, even if he wanted to, Natsu had an iron grip onto his forearm as he dragged him away. away from the guild, away from his friends, and towards his house at the edge of magnolia. "open the door!" Natsu manages to growl out, he didn't know how long he could hold off. His mate reeked of another man, a man who had been extremely aroused last time the two were together. He then thought of the times gray and Loke had smelled of each other and his blood boiled hotter. His mate, his mate slept with another man. Let another man mark his beautiful body. Let another man into his heart. For that gray needed to be punished, not harsh or morbid. Natsu would deal with that issue after he calmed down.

The minute he heard the click of the unlocking door, Natsu dragged gray to his bedroom. Where the smell of his mate would be strongest. Having gray by his side helped, it helped more having the other not struggle out of his grasp anymore. He didn't want to hurt gray, Natsu really tried to hold back. But he heard Loke, what that stupid lion wanted to do with his gray, no sane dragon slayer would be able to hold their instincts back at that point. He needed gray by his side, even if he just wrapped the two in grays minty scent. That should be enough to calm him given time. He just hoped gray would remain complacent. "Natsu! What are you doing!?" gray watched the dark look in the eyes of the other soften as he was pushed onto the bed. Natsu then followed him on the bed, all the way to the headboard which gray ended up backing himself into.

Natsu wanted nothing more than to lie down with his mate and allow the presence of the other to soothe his inner dragon and their instincts which were driving dark thoughts of just taking gray here and now. He imagined the other writhing in pleasure under his hot touch, he wondered if grays lips were as cold as his magic, he knew gray had chilly hands as the two fought daily and oftentimes helped each other up after knocking him down. His curiosity got the better of him as he felt himself lean into gray.

Their faces were inches apart and gray was beginning to freak out. Natsu, Natsu! Of all people wanted him. gray felt a flush creep up his neck. He wanted to lean in and capture his rival's lips, but hesitation of Natsu not being himself stopped him. like Natsu would want this, want him of all people. He must have known that gray was gay, he knew how good a nose a dragon slayer possesses. He didn't know until Gajeel pointed out that showering using strong scents hides the scent of sex and could hide when you are turned on if its really strong stuff. He remembers how embarrassed he was to have that talk with the iron dragon slayer, though he was grateful for the info he was given. It was that day gray began using new body lotion, and it must have worked as Gajeel never brought it up again thankfully.

His thoughts once again interrupted as he felt hair tickle under his chin, and he realized that Natsu must have nuzzled into him with the intent to cuddle. Gray was okay with cuddling; he's done it many times. Though none of his past experienced feel as right as this moment does. Natsu cuddled into him, nuzzling himself as close to gray as he could possibly get. Gray felt himself relax and his arm went to Natsu's back and rubbed soothing circled against... bare skin? When did Natsu remove his shirt, when did gray remove his own shirt? Figures, he was known as fairy tails stripping ice mage. The man who never gets cold.