chapter 3

"with pleasure mate!"

Natsu purred as he nuzzled grays chest. "you smell so good," he commented as he licked his way down grays abs, "taste good too." Gray felt his face turn as red as Erzas scarlet hair, but couldn't bring himself to say anything. This felt amazing to him, Natsu's mouth on his body, the way in which Nastu dragged his hands tantalizingly slow down his body towards his boxers. Gray felt hyper-aware of everywhere his lover's hot finger trailed, not to mention that tongue. God, gray could come from the way Nastu is worshipping his body. That mouth kissing regularly as he left a trail of saliva leading down to his arousal. He moans loudly as Nastu bites his hip just above the blue-black boxers. Onyx eyes meeting dark blue eyes, fire meeting ice. They silently stared at each other, a question hanging in the air. Gray gulped and he saw the shiver of pleasure that ran through his partner. Neither removing their eyes from the other. "well, snowflake?" Nastu questioned lovingly, placing a chaste kiss to grays inner thigh before nuzzling there as well. "you smell good, but you smell exceptionally tasty down here," licking a stripe from his knee to where his boxers cut off his flesh. "please!" gray didn't know why he began begging but he was so hard that it was becoming painful the longer Nastu teased him. tan hands began to fumble with his boxers but knock on his door caught both of their attention and made them pause what they were currently doing.

Gray got off the bed and Nastu was reluctant to let him leave the bedroom, not wanting the person at the door to see his mate in the state Nastu induced. "I'll only be a moment," gray had a blush across his pale cheeks as he begins his awkward walk to the door, his hard-on still painful and pretty hard to conceal in only boxers. As if by a stroke of luck, gray noticed pants lying by his door and thanked his luck. Quickly slipping them on as he opened the door. "Loke?" a look of confusion flashed across his face, "what are you doing here?"

The celestial spirit smirked as his eyes raked over the raven-haired boys' body, a mischievous smile forming on his lips as he noticed the others need. "well I was here to check up on you, you know to see if you survived angry Nastu last night. But seeing as you have another problem, why don't me and you see if we can't solve it somehow?" Loke proposed, watching the other squirm trying to hide his boner. No sooner had the lion uttered those words did gray feel himself get engulfed in a warm embrace from behind, Nastu rested his head on grays shoulder. "I think we have that covered already, thank you," Nastu growls and proceeds to kissed grays neck roughly leaving a hickey big enough that gray knows even with his jacket there was no hiding it. "flame-brained moron," gray complained, though it sounded breathy at best, "how will I hide this."

Natsu just smirked as he saw Loke's expression flatten in defeat watching gray melt into Natsus touch. The anger from last night returned, though he had better control over himself knowing that his mate loved him and only him. knowing that gray wouldn't be taken away so easily. Though his nose was soon assaulted with a new scent, a smell that makes Nastu feel sick. He wanted to punch that pervy- celestial wizard. How dare he get aroused, Nastu did what he did to show his claim of what was his not to give Loke a free show. "now if you'll excu-"

"if you ever feel bored of dragon boy here, you know how to call me" Loke smirked knowingly, purposely trying to provoke Nastu. "no need, now if you'll excus-" once again interrupted, Natsus blood boiled. "what. Is. It." He ground out. "well" Loke starts playfully slow, he knew what he was doing. He always wondered what would happen if you poked an angry dragon, now he would know. "I was actually sent to bring our lovely gray here to the guild" he watched as the dragon slayers scowl deepened as he glared at Loke. If he was not left alone with his mate, and not to mention if he gets interrupted again. Natsu might just test to see whether Loke the lion was truly immortal or if a little fire could put him down.

"now. If. You. Will," he continued to grind his teeth, only pausing to ensure his voice wouldn't get interrupted again, "excuse us, we'l-" he was once again cut off, loudly growling at Loke. He came to realize this time wasn't the celestial spirit, but rather his perky blonde-haired mage. "Leo! thought I sent you to tell gray he had a guest at the guild," Lucy scolded, though Loke could only grin as he saw the burning fire in Natsu's eyes. By now the mood between gray and Nastu had ended and neither thought they were going to continue what they started earlier. Natsu clears his throat to gain Lucy's attention. She had been so focused on Leo earlier that she didn't notice both were half-naked and leaning against each other Natsus nuzzling into grays shoulder peppering his shoulder with featherlight kisses. She blushes, and begins to stammer, "i-im so-sorry to-to interrupt b-but ly-Lyon showed u-up l-looking for..." she looked at gray who seemed to have melted against Nastu and ran off dragging her spirit with her yelling that they should come to the guild soon.