Day 2

Y/n p.o.v

The next day started off, in a manner of speaking, that was both normal but strange in light of what transpired, between me and Lizzie the previous day and night.

This morning, Lizzie took an attitude towards me that was both abrasive, yet  nervous. She even kept her bitchy tone towards me, but I caught her occasionally glancing over and slightly scooting her chair closer towards mine. 

It was strange, but I guess I understood one thing: she was trying to keep things on the down low of what we did in the shower.

After breakfast, Lizzie was quick to head off to school and Heather questioned me if I had any idea what was wrong with my younger stepsister. I quickly denied any knowledge and Heather accepted that before to have a good day as I left for school. 

Before I closed the front door, however, I heard Heather call to me that she was going to be late back this afternoon.

The school day went by normally, and speaking the way of classes, they were all slow and very boring. I bumped into Chloe just as lunch break was about to end and we started towards the class which we were sharing.

I asked what she got up to the night before and she sighed, she explained all the work and studying she had and that it was a little tiring. So I suggested that she maybe take a day off after classes just to relax. Unfortunately, she was adamant on keeping her studies up, ignoring me as I said that she needed to tone it all down.

When we arrived to class, Chloe just sat at the front as I made my way to the back. I kept glancing her way and saw the mounting piles of notes she was taking and it got me thinking that she really needed to relax, but then I wondered what she did whenever she decided to do so.

After classes finished for the day, I was about to start my way home when Lizzie pulled me to the side and told me that she was going to another party, I tried reasoning for her not to, but she snapped at me that I may be her older stepsibling by two months, but I didn't have anything to say in what she did.

I sighed before accepting, cause there would be no reasoning with her.

"Don't tell mom though. Do that for me and I'll visit your room tonight~." She spoke the second part more quietly and blushed a little. I accepted that and Lizzie looked around before kissing my cheek and rushing off.

She was trouble, and she will one day get me in a lot of trouble.

~Timeskip~

When I got home, I've seem to notice that Chloe's belongings were set out on the kitchen table. No doubt she was able to be doing some more studying, but the problem was she was nowhere to be seen.

Then I heard a thud upstairs and started my way up to find a noise coming from her room. Small moans and I thought that something fell and she got hurt. So quickly, and without thinking of other implications on the moans, I slightly pushed the door open.

"Chloe, are you alright?" I asked looking to the floor where I expected to see her laying but she wasn't there, my eyes then slowly moved towards Chloe's bed and that was where I saw her.

Her lower uniform was discarded on the floor, her hand down between her legs as she was biting a finger to muffle her moans.

Our eyes locked as I froze in place at me catching Chloe doing this.