A Close Family (Epilogue)

3rd p.o.v

It was finally the day Y/n's father soon returned from his business trip. He had arrived and he was happy to find the warm welcome that awaited him. Even though, he was unaware of what had went down during the time of his absence.

Everyone just acted normal. Heather kept her motherly tone, Chloe having her studious attitude, Lizzie forcing her bitchy personality and Y/n..... well, let's just say he acted as if he hadn't spent the last week, fucking each of the three women, that were his step family. And yet, so far, they were doing very well at keeping it all a secret from Y/n's father.

Yet quite contrary, to what would be believed, the trysts never stopped as Y/n's father was back. Due to his hard work, he had landed a promotion that, (though it gave him more pay) did require a change and extension to when he worked.

Which also means, Y/n will have plenty of time to get down and dirty with his stepmother and stepsisters.

But even then, that didn't stop at home.

With Lizzie and Chloe, Y/n has found himself meeting up with either one or even both of them, during the hours at school to have sex. Wherever it was in a more open space or more concealed, the risk of getting caught added a thrill to it all.

With Heather, it was mostly at home where she and Y/n could be intimate, but she made sure that no room of the house was left ‘untouched.’ The thrill for their encounters arising from the fact they even sometimes did it when Y/n's father was at home.

For instance, Y/n's father would be in the back garden, reading a newspaper whilst Y/n was taking Heather from behind, in the kitchen.

The days when the father was out and the rest of the family was in would be when they would have what they started to refer as, ‘bonding sessions’. The four of them getting involved in the most debaucherous tryst between them.

It was just as Y/n had explained it before.

He first dug the hole of depravity by having sex with Lizzie. Then, he dived head first into it when he did it with Chloe. And finally, he was buried alive as soon as he slept with Heather.

He should maybe regret it. He should fell bad as they should, but there was no sense of guilt from either of them. They each enjoyed and savoured every encounter between them and there was no sign of any of it stoping anytime soon. Possibly only, if they were to get caught, but Lady Luck was their mistress.

Though it was via deceitful and wrongful means, but in the end.......they were really a close family.