The Step Family

3rd p.o.v

Y/n never really knew his mother. At a young age he was put into the care of his father but even as he grew up never learnt the reasoning for so, maybe there was a dispute that made his father his sole carer, maybe his mother just walked out or maybe an even worse reasoning.

Regardless to the the reasoning for his parent's absence, Y/n did have a person to fill in the gap.

So, his father had remarried to a woman named Heather, a beautiful woman with grayish brown hair and crystal aqua eyes. She also boasted a voluptuous figure with a bountiful bosom to compliment her body, yet her figure wasn't her defining feature. 

Heather was renowned around the town for her doting and caring nature, she took the mantle of stepmother to Y/n happily

Heather was renowned around the town for her doting and caring nature, she took the mantle of stepmother to Y/n happily. She quickly became the closest thing that Y/n had to a mother in general and he was grateful for that.

But a stepmother wasn't all Y/n received when his father remarried. Along with Heather, Y/n became tied in with the woman's two daughters: Chloe and Lizzie.

Chloe was very intelligent, boasting a high IQ which quickly rose her up on her classes at the college which she, Y/n and Lizzie attended

Chloe was very intelligent, boasting a high IQ which quickly rose her up on her classes at the college which she, Y/n and Lizzie attended. Chloe's grades even had been approached to be the school council president and she gladly took up the role as she believe it would be a benefit to her academics.

She was also notably beautiful blonde hair with light green eyes. Her figure may not be as eye catching as her mother's, but she did receive some attention from some boys in her class. Each one she turned down though, claiming that she would much rather focus on her classes before looking into romance. 

While Lizzie, on the other hand, was the complete opposite to her sister however.

Whereas Chloe was elegant and pristine, Lizzie was sharp tongue and rather brash

Whereas Chloe was elegant and pristine, Lizzie was sharp tongue and rather brash. She spoke her mind with no restraint, so if one was to piss her off, they would be on the receiving end of a verbal attack. 

Y/n was no stranger to that.

Just like her mother, Lizzie had a fair sized bust, though her figure isn't as voluptuous. She too had received many glancing eyes, but wasn't as kind as her sister in turning down guys who approached her for romantic reasons. 

Again, Lizzie spoke her mind and she was not merciful. 

Just like her sister, Lizzie had blue eyes, but instead of brown hair, she donned a bright blonde shade.

Y/n's relationship with his step family was not without bumps in the road. Sure he got along fine with Heather, but she was an easy person to get along with especially with her motherly attitude towards her stepson. 

Chloe was on good terms with Y/n, happy to send a smile his way when she saw him and did help him with his studies, but did focus more on her own. 

When they first met, she was unsure of having step siblings, but over the time she and Y/n were relatives they did bond, even if Chloe was more often than not keeping focus on her education.

As for Lizzie, now here is where things get a little more ‘interesting.’ 

She almost instantly took a disliking to Y/n. She was even worse to him than she was to anyone else. Lizzie apparently made it a point to have Y/n know she didn't care much for him and even held a haughty high and might attitude to him, which made no sense seeing that Y/n was older than her by two months, while Chloe's older than him by another two.

In short, Y/n's relationship with his step family was interesting but it was about to get a lot more than so.

Y/n's father worked a job that often had him working away and it was another one of those times, but the first time since he actually married Heather that he would be away. During the months of the marriage, Y/n's father worked more office-based jobs, so he could be close to his new family, but it was only a matter of time before work had called him away.

It would only gonna be a few days, probably a week at most. But that time would be put to use as it would leave Y/n to try and bond with his step family even more than he had, it was definitely needed with Lizzie.

Now, it all started on a Sunday since Y/n's father had to leave for the week. He kissed his wife goodbye, before saying his goodbyes to his family and leaving.

As Heather, Chloe and Y/n bid the departing man goodbye, Lizzie huffed and went back inside as she never had interest or saw any reasoning to making a big deal over someone going away for a week.

She just went to the living room to watch TV, Chloe went on upstairs to work on her studies, and Heather went to the kitchen to prepare the evening meal.

While Y/n remained outside as the car his father drove rounded the corner at the end of the street, he looked into the house before heading inside himself.

He had a week with his step family, women who many guys at his school made lewd comments about. It was going to be a very interesting week, but Y/n didn't grasp that fact as he went up to his own room till nighttime approached.