Vasanai....

He stops at a textile shop and parks the car in its deserted parking lot.

K: Anandhi...inthae (gives her money from his wallet) avalukku oru chudidhaar vangittu vah.. Aveh size...(he pauses)

M: Athellam avalukku theriyum..

Anandhi takes the money and goes into the shop.

M: Anandhi appadiyae ivvanukkum oru T-shirt vangittu vah.(she shouts this) size eh phone panni kelu...she gestures at her to call him.

She sits down and glares at him..

M: Sir...ennaku mattum dress vangitu varae solluringae...nengae mattum muzhu naalum ippadiyae indhae baniyan leh irrukae porringalah?

Appadiyae Vaaranam aayiram Surya nu nenaippu...(she murmers this, but he hears it)

Kathir laughs...he likes this possessive Mullai..

K: Illae...naan sollurathu kullae nee sollitae..

M: sollitaalum...

They both remain silent for a while.

M: Kathiru...

K: Hmmmm..

M: Thanks....

K: Ethukku?

M: Idhu ku dhan ..(she gestures at herself)

For a moment, he is confused..then he realizes that she is talking about his clothes.

K: Nallae vellae ithachom irrunthuthe...(he says pointing at his veshti) illanah..car seat full ah eeramairikkum.

She nods..

M: Kathir...naan onnu ketkavae?

K: Kehlu Mullai (he turns around slightly)

M: Thanni ennaiyae aidchittu poierunthae...ungae Amma appaku yaar pathil solluvae nu ketiyae? Appo verum anthae bayam dhanae unnaku? Nee konjam kudae feel pannae mattiya?

He looks at this woman....the woman who turned his life upside down and he remembers the fright that he had when she fell into the water...

His emotions are all over the place...

M: Happa...thapichom da saami, innimey vambu pannae ivah illae nu santhosha patturupae leh?

K: Aiyo Mullai.. Loose ah di nee?

She is startled to hear him call her di.

K: Mothalae unnaku ethuvum agae vitturikae matten di..naan kutthikae ready ah irrunthae...nee dhan neenthi vanthuttey... Nee rombha thairiyasali Mullai...konjam kudae bayaemeh illae..

She shakes her head...

She was terrified...plunging into that cold muddy water, not being able to see for a few moments and then water entering her mouth and nose..she was so afraid,and then survival instincts kicked in and she somehow swam to the shore.

He gets a phone call... Its Anandhi..

K: Regular nah size M, Slim fit nah L.
Ethachom oru color...adikirae colour ah mattum irruke kudathu...

He cuts the line.

She sneezes and coughs...and he gets worried.

K: Kandipah fever varapohuthu...

M: Illae...lunch saptittu oru matharai pottupen..seriyapoirum.

Anandhi arrives with their clothes.

He gets out and gets the cover from her and waits for Mullai to come out.

An: Vah Mullai...pollam..trial room ullae irrukku..