Taylor (cheater pt2)

Y/n (pov)
He wouldn't cheat on me right? He wouldn't do that to me? He loves me..... at least I think he does
I stormed up the stairs in a hurry and the rest followed me as I was outside my room I got scared and started to cry because I could hear a girls voice along with Taylor's I turned and said

Y/n: he isn't cheating on me right?😢🥺
Addison: y/n I think you should open the door...
Y/n: *opens the door and sees Taylor and this random girl cuddled up whilst watching a movie, my favourite movie!*

•3rd person•
At this point Taylor hadnt noticed you were there until the girl asked who was at the door and Taylor turned around and looked at me and said "shit! It isn't what it looks like" y/n responded with "so you weren't cuddling with some girl whilst I was away" her voice breaking as she said it out loud the girl then said "you had a gf?!"

Taylor (pov)
I was just cuddling with some girl I met a few days ago I mean we instantly clicked but I didn't know if I liked her more than y/n or not I can never tell her or anyone I was with Jessica (random) ! Just as we were laughing a bit Jessica asked who was the door and as I turned around I saw y/n standing there with glossy eyes along with an angry Addison , Avani , kouver along with the boys who had either saddened or angry looks on their faces I fucked up!

Y/n: Taylor have you been cheating on me?
Taylor: yes.... but-
Y/n: no buts! We are done Taylor I loved you and I still do but ik I deserve better than that!
Taylor: no please.....
* y/n slept in Addison and Avanis room and Taylor decided it would be best if he moved out and so did the rest of the house!*

A/n~ sorry if this wasn't as good I low-key slept for hours that's why I didn't update😂

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.