Bryce (bully)

Y/n (pov)
Bryce hall of all people he could have chosen he chose to bother me,I didn't even know why I mean we used to be best friends in primary school (middle school I think) but at high school everything changed he started getting new friends, who may I add weren't good for him they were known as the fuck boys of the school and of course they decided Bryce would be a perfect asset! Well now of course he is a fuck boy and he bully's me I mean he and his friends literally jumped me at the park one day because I wouldn't get off the swing!

               monday at school....

Bryce passes me in the corridor as usual when all of a sudden I'm being punched in the stomach and someone else has got my hair,tears started forming when I pleaded them to stop but I tried to plead Bryce more hoping he would have mercy or something but he didn't stop it only made him go harder with every punch people couldn't see us tho because of course we were in the corridor where literally no one go's! I eventually started spitting loads of blood when I did bits got on Bryce's friends shoes which resulted in him slapping me across the face really hard and getting on top of me when I fell down on the ground,to only repeatedly punch me in the face and then everything went black....

Bryce (pov)
I walked past y/n with my friends and suddenly my friend told me to punch her when I laughed at his remark he merely looked at me seriously and said "do it" so obviously when y/n was just walking off I punched her in the stomach when one of my friends grabbed her by her hair and started pulling it really hard and I kept going and the others where just doing the same thing, she was pleading us to stop especially me but I didn't care so I only went harder then she eventually started spitting a lot of blood and some landed on my friend and he lost it and slapped her which caused her to fall to the ground again because she was so weak! He kept punching her in the face when she passed out and we all punched/kicked her a couple more times before we ran away. I kinda feel bad tho I mean we were best friends but so what I'm popular she's not so why hang out with her?

Y/n (pov)
I woke up in so much pain and I was on the floor with blood all over me and the ground when suddenly I saw Bryce and immediately tried to run but fell because I was so weak and started bawling my eyes out until he got really close and put his out and I accepted so he helped me up and I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist hard and I said it was hurting but he didn't care he said he wanted to apologise and I diss it was fine just not to do anything anymore when all of his friends came out recording and he was laughing along with everyone else! So you think this is funny beating a girl until she blacks out bullying her everyday making her want to kill herself wow yous must be so proud of yourselves! And I walked off on my way to my car

A/n~ sorry this is all over the place I was tired and wanted to update :) also sorry Bryce is portrayed in such a bad light 😂