Chaper 1: The Unexpected Visitor

2 weeks... it's been 2 weeks since Twisted Bonnie was captured by those stupid traitors and their little bear friend. 2 weeks since they moved him to Pirates Cove since it already had a working jail cell just waiting for someone to fill it other than the dummy made to the likeness of the theme park's owner.

If Twisted Bonnie wasn't used to being trapped in small spaces, he would have considered this torcherous. But no, he was used to these sort of punishments so he saw no difference... well, the only difference being that their was no Shadow Freddy here to laugh at his misfortune. At least then, he would've had some sort of company other than the dummy.

Twisted Foxy, Twisted Chica, and Virtual Freddy did come to check on him from time to time. They often try to talk to him, see how he's doing, and try to convert him to their side.

Chica would often apologize for leaving without him, in which Twisted Bonnie only responds with a scoff and a role of his piercing, glowing eyes.

Virtual Freddy often tries to get Twisted Bonnie to talk about how he feels, whereas Bonnie will respond the same way as he would to Chica.

Twisted Foxy was probably the only one to get an actual response out of him. Foxy understood what Bonnie wanted. After all, he wanted the same thing. So whenever it was his turn to watch Bonnie, he'd sit down with his back against the side Bonnie was sitting and they'd talk about the old pizzaria.

They talked about how Foxy used to scare the next security guard out of the restaurant and how Bonnie sometimes joined in. They talked about the times they hung out at Pirates Cove Stage. They talked about their jamming sessions. It seems as though all they could talk about was the old pizzaria.

Eventually, they all had to leave so they could make sure Bryan didn't do anything stupid. They'd leave and Bonnie would be left alone... by himself... with no one to talk to other than thefamousfilms dummy.

It wasn't all that bad. Whenever he was left alone, he'd usually just sing until the others came to watch him. So he got to sing alot.

He stopped singing when he heard the trapdoor on the ceiling open up, signaling that someone was coming down to check on him. He stays silent, waiting to hear their voice to see who it is.

A figure steps into view of the bars. It's someone that Twisted Bonnie hasn't seen... for a long time. Someone who he thought was dead...

"...Twisted Freddy?"