Chapter 3: The Portal Room

The soft hum of the Portal could be heard from just outside the door. As the two Twisted Animatronics made their way to the control panel, Twisted Freddy looks over at his companion with a look that Twisted Bonnie couldn't quite make out. 

"Bonnie, watch the door while I set the coordinates," the bear said to him.

Twisted Bonnie was a little confused by this; it should barely take a few seconds to set the coordinates and change them before anyone else could see with just enough time to jump in. Bonnie and the others have done it plenty of times while working on this mission. 

"But-"

"Don't argue with me" Twisted Freddy interrupted him, trying to keep a soft tone. "Just do it."

Twisted Bonnie hesitates for a moment, but eventually made his way to the entrance of the room. 

While standing guard at the door, Bonnie couldn't help but think about how Twisted Freddy is acting. Sure, the bear has been known to be demanding and tense from time to time, but for some reason, this felt different. After Freddy had yelled at him earlier, he seemed to have checked his temper and tried to take a softer tone with Bonnie. It was strange, to say the least.

Usually, whenever Twisted Freddy had one of those freakouts, it took him a while to calm down. He would be in a bad mood for quite a while and snapped at anyone who tried to talk to him. But now, it seemed that the bear was trying to be... friendly. As if he was trying to gain Twisted Bonnie's trust for some reason. But why would he need to do that? They were just heading back to the base where Master will give them a "welcome back" and send them on another mission to get the information... right?

Or maybe... maybe Twisted Freddy was being nice because Master had plans to punish him for getting captured. Freddy did do that sometimes whenever that happens. 

'Yeah,' Twisted Bonnie thinks. 'I'm sure that's it.'

While Twisted Bonnie was thinking, however, he seemed to not notice the sudden intruders coming from the Theme Park...