Chapter 7: Earliest Memories

Twisted Bonnie continued to stare at Bryan... no... his reflection?... for a while. How was this even possible?!?! Last he checked, he has always been Bonnie the Bunny...

"...this... this has to be a trick!" Twisted Bonnie yells in outrage just before the next match started. 

He was the murderer this round so he begins to search for the others.

"Twisted Freddy, What did you do with the Portal?!" he yelled toward his companion.

"You and I both know that the portal will glitch a being's appearance from time to time if the dimension they're going to isn't their own," Twisted Freddy answered his humanized friend.

Twisted Bonnie kills Lolbit as they let out an "EEP"

"That doesn't explain why I'm currently Bryan!"

"Well, It wouldn't be surprising if you WERE Bryan at some point before you died and became a Bonnie animatronic" answered Rockstar Foxy as he shot at him with a bow.

"I wasn't anything before I was Bonnie!" T. Bonnie protested. "I've been a Bonnie ever since I can remember!" he then began to chase the fox before throwing his sword and killing him.

"Okay then," Molten Freddy said, climbing some of the furniture to get to some gold. "Let's test that theory: what's your earliest memory?"

"HA!" Twisted Bonnie laughed, both at the joke and at killing two more of the animatronics. "That's easy! My earliest memory was when we... celebrated... Halloween..." He slowed down, trying to think about that day.

"Halloween?" Molten questioned, gathering enough gold to purchase a bow and arrow. "That's your earliest memory? Not when you first woke up or anything?"

Twisted Bonnie tried to think. Why was Halloween was the farthest his memory could go? Why didn't he remember anything like when he and the others first woke up? Before he could think about it any further, Molten shot him down. 

"Nice shot, Molten!" Pigpatch praised him.

"wait- WHAT?!" Twisted Bonnie yelled. "You tricked me!!"

"Oh no, I didn't trick you per se," Molten answered the man. " I was simply questioning why your memory only goes as far as your first Halloween..."

"Because I made sure that that's as far it can go..." Twisted Freddy says

"...what?"