Chapter two

"Are you okay Miss. L/n" Y/n snaps out of her thoughts, turning and looking to see Koyoa. He had a soft smile on his face, as for Y/n, she had an empty one. I guess that can't change.

☘︎︎ ♧ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎

Y/n looks into his dark eyes with her e/c once with her usual expression, she quickly snaps out of the small trance she was in and nods her head. That's when her phone started to ring, having her take her bag that was beside the that she sat in chair opening it to take out a phone.

'Are we going to hear her voice?'

" Oh good, you answered! Don't do that again!" The voice shouts through the phone, having Y/n slightly take the phone away from her ear a little bit. Once she didn't hear anything, she placed it back to the ear.

" Hmm?" Y/n hums out a response, having the other person on the phone get what she met.

" I'm out in front of your school! Don't have your auntie waiting! Wait- did you make friends!? Ohh! I'm so excited-" before Y/n's 'Auntie' could say anymore, Y/n hanged up. She then grabbed the notebook once more and the pencil, flipping to a page.

Once she was done writing, she flipped it over to the boys and the one girl.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘'𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢ℎ𝑖. 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟?

Haruhi nods her head with a soft smile,
" Definitely.", Y/n nods her head before putting her notebook and pencil in her bag before standing and bowing. She then left with her empty expression as everyone sep for Koyoa and Haruhi watch her walk out of the room.

" So she won't even talk to her Aunt? She's probably mute." Hikaru and Kaoru say in unison. Haruhi sighs picking up the plate of tea, turning and looking at them as she holds the plate of tea in her hands.

" No, she isn't mute. She told me that she doesn't like talking" Haruhi says before leaving so she can clean up the tea. As for Tamaki he was happy.

" Finally! My baby girl finally has a friend that's a girl!" Tamaki says as he dances around with a huge smile.

" Uhh, boss" Hikaru starts.

" Are you sure you want her to be Haruhi's friend?" Kaoru Finnish's off.

" Haruhi-Chan said she was nice, so she must be." the dark blonde boy, Honey, spoke as he shoves some cake in his mouth.

" Right?" He asks as he looks up at his tall dark-haired friend, Mori. Mori just nods his head with a hum.

...

" So did you make any friends!? Come on! Tell me! How about a Boyfriend???" The blonde-haired women spoke as Y/n got into the limo, Y/n looks at her direction with an empty look. She breaths in deeply.

" I d-d-don't know-know" Y/n stutters but with her empty expression still as she buckled up. The women gasps.

" Don't worry, surely you will make friends" the woman spoke softly, putting a hand on Y/n's shoulder, having her quickly get out of her grip. Quickly the women realized what she did.