Chapter seven

︎♧ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎

" Y/n- Huh!? What did I tell you! No lifting things that are too heavy! Remember! You just got a new brace on!"

Doctor Ruby rambled on, as Y/n ignored her. Indeed, she did get a new brace for her arm, instead of it helping her move her fingers and wrist ( the reason why she wore gloves) it now only helps her move her arm.

Doctor Ruby and her aunt are very proud of her, but she didn't really do anything, all it did was heal itself... right?

She kneeled down, opening the box and started to take out parts to assemble. She was making a cat stand for her new cat and kittens. They are healthy, having all the hard work finally pull off.

" Are you even listening to me!?" Doctor Ruby asks, having Y/n turn and look up at her with e/c eyes. She shrugs, looking back down at the parts she has to assemble. Doctors Ruby sighs.

" Do those cats make you happy?" Doctor Ruby asks, having Y/n shrug. Doctor Ruby smiles, watching as she assembles the parts together.

' She's too nice for this world...'

...

" -Oh... I shouldn't tell you that everyone is in on trying to make you smile" Haruhi stated, turning around and looking at Y/n as they sit on the swing set. Y/n was looking at the stars, agreeing to what Haruhi told her, but this, she had to look away.

'I don't deserve them'

" Why?" She asked, having Haruhi shrug her shoulders.

" I'm not sure... they did the same thing to me, but for some photos of me- or I should say, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki." Haruhi sighs out as Y/n looks back at the sky.

" H-Haruhi...." She turns and looks at Y/n with an eyebrow raised.

" Why d-d-do you l-l-like me?" Haruhi's eyes slightly widen in shock as Y/n turned, looking at her with broken eyes. She truly didn't know why they liked her. If they knew the truth, would they still be friends with her?

" Your nice, caring, brave, etc..." Haruhi mutters out looking at her lap. She then looks back at her.

" Look, I don't know who makes you feel that way! But you shouldn't listen to them!" Y/n's e/c eyes widen, her hair blowing out of her face so Haruhi can see her face a little bit better. She saw her face- Y/n's face usually showing a empty expression-but this time, she was showing something.

Tears were running down her cheeks, her mouth slightly opened as her eyes still widened. She gritted her teeth, closing her eyes tight as she looked down at her lap.

" I-I-I'm Surry...." she muttered out as Haruhi got up from her seat as Y/n hunched over, slightly sobbing.

She placed a hand on Y/n's back, having her flinch in fear, causing her eyes to widen.

" It's okay if there's something you want to talk about, we can," Haruhi spoke, remembering how it felt when no one was there for her. She didn't want Y/n to feel how she felt or continuing to feel it.