Chapter six

" are you alright?"

☘︎︎♧ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎ ♧︎ ☘︎︎

Koyoa didn't know what he was doing, saving this girl and then asking if she's alright. Not like she's going to talk. She is very smart indeed, but he knows she could think a little bit better and not go down this hallway. Everyone knows this is where the "bully's" hang out at. Or I should say the hall where fights and other things go down. He was smart too, and he didn't know why he came down this hall either. Was it because of her?

' no... she's just a costumer'

He peered down at her to her poker face and dull e/c eyes, she obviously wanted to say something but she couldn't. He sighs, pushing up his glasses before looking down at the mess in front of him. Slowly he kneels down, picking up a photo of what might be her and her father. He looks at it for a moment, having her not care, her mind was blank.

" Hmmm.... did they rip it?" He turns his head toward her, having her slowly nod her head.

" I'll fix it." He stated, having her just nod her head as if she wasn't listening, nor cared. Which she did, that photo is the only thing she really has of him.

" oh good! You found her!" Koyoa turned to see Tamaki running towards them, slowing down as he was a few feet from them.

" Huh.... what happened?" He asks as Koyoa pushes up his glasses.

" She tripped" he mutters out before standing back up, putting the ripped picture in his uniform pocket looking at him. Tamaki looks down at Y/n.

" Are you alright?" Tamaki asks like how Koyoa asked early.  She snapped out of her thoughts, slightly flinching at Tamaki's voice. She quickly looked up, to see Koyoa and Tamaki looking down at her.

She gives a nod as Tamaki lends a hand, having her grip it with her ungloved hand, which none of them have noticed yet. Slowly she stood up dusting herself off. She then turns to see her stuff on the floor with a frown, she sighs, closing her eyes. She then opens them back up and bends over grabbing her bag and putting her stuff back in it, having Tamaki quickly kneel down and help her.

When Koyoa looked down at him helping her, he felt sorta hurt? But it doesn't make sense, she was just a customer to him... right?

' she's just a costumer....'

...

" Ooo- what are you reading?" One of the female customers asks, peering at Y/n who was sitting next to them reading a book. She flips a page before looking up with an eyebrow raised- the host club was shocked ( sep for Koyoa and Haruhi) she was showing some emotion for the first time!

Slowly, Y/n flipped the book around and points at the title.

" No longer Human?... is it good?" Y/n nods her head, looking back down at her book and continuing to read as Haruhi comes back with tea. She places it in the middle of the table.

" would you like some tea?" The two females that were beside Y/n squealed, holding onto each other as they fangirled, as Y/n slightly flinches on loud they were. As for Haruhi, she was confused about what was going on and why they were fangirling from one simple question.

" Y/n, how about you?" She looks up from the book from the mention of her name. She looks up to se Haruhi, having her look back down at her book before nodding, having Haruhi softly smile.

" Okay then," the girls beside Y/n slightly blush. Was it because-...they shipped the two?

" So cute!" One of them squealed.
" They would look so cute together!"

Y/n continues to read, ignoring the girls beside her. This is why she comes in later so she doesn't have to deal with fangirls  or the other costumers. But Haruhi told her that she should come in earlier so she wouldn't trip or get hurt again. The other hosts agreed.

" So... Y/n, who's your favorite host?" She looks up from her book once more, her usual frown on her face. She turns and looks at Haruhi before pointing, she was up talking to Tamaki.

' so cute!!'

" Ohhhhh- I have to agree! He's just super nice!" Y/n nods, that's when she realized that she and this female are the only customers left.

' Wouldn't she be wanting to talk to the other hosts?'

Y/n turned back to the girl who was happily smiling at her as she took a sip of her tea. Y/n's cold e/c eyes studied her. This female had darkish blonde hair, with hazel eyes. She was pretty to Y/n, surely she could have a boyfriend no doubting about it.

" So Y/n," she snaps out of her thoughts as the female in front of her places her teacup down.

" I know this may come off rude, but why don't you smile?" She asks, turning and looking towards Y/n. She shrugs her shoulders, she didn't really know why she doesn't smile. And she was being honest.
The female giggles.

" Your funny"

" I should be going, see you tomorrow!" The female spoke with a smile, waving goodbye as she walks away. Y/n watches her closely, she was odd to her.

" I see you made a friend..." Y/n turns to see Haruhi softly smiling at her, having
Y/n sigh and put a bookmark in her book.

" Y/n-Chan! Would you like to eat some cake!" She puts the book into her bag, looking up to see Honey holding up two plates of sliced cake. She shrugs having Honey put the two plates on the table, he then proceeded to sit in front of her.

" Let's eat!" He spoke, taking a bite of slice cake. Y/n looked down at the slice of cake. It was ( your flavor) cake. It was Y/n's favorite, how strange.

Little did Y/n know, the host club ( sep for Koyoa and Haruhi of coarse) made a bet to see who can make Y/n smile first. Haruhi thought it was a stupid idea, as for Koyoa, he was the one that suggested it- well kinda. Since Y/n slightly showed some emotion today, everyone wanted to see her smile, or at least laugh or cry. And Koyoa brought up how it would probably raise the sales higher due to most of the costumers liking on how adorable Y/n acts.

And so- the bet begun.

The mission to see Y/n L/n smile.

Oh...how long this will take for them to succeed.

ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ𒊹︎ꕥ

Word count: 1128

Posted: 7/21/20

Edited: