[t h r e e]

< Tuesday >

The past few days have consisted of catching up with family and old high school friends. Ashton is constantly texting me, but of course I don't mind. Grace called me last night and told me all about Calum and their relationship the past four months. Calum apparently told Ashton the same thing.

Kyle and I have been hanging out a lot, but Cassie, Ally and I have not. The three of us never got along. All growing up, I can remember them just bullying me. I know that's what siblings do but they took it to the extremes. Cassie and Ally haven't really tried to talk to me anyway. They always leave the house so they aren't home, except for today.

Cassie and Ally jumped on my bed early this morning, yelling at me to get up. I slowly opened my eyes with a squint.

"What the hell!?" I yelled, annoyed I was woken up.

"Get out of bed. We're going out as a family; well and Madison" Ally shrugged and got off of me.

"What are we doing?" I asked, sitting up and looking around. The light coming in from my window was blinding.

"Tourist shit since Madison has never been to this part of Florida" Cassie answered and climbed off my bed. I nodded as my phone buzzed. I quickly grabbed it and smiled at Ashton's name.

"Who is it?" Ally asked as she leaned over my shoulder, "OOO Ashton" she smirked and nudged me.

"How are you dating a celebrity? I mean of all people" Cassie tossed her hands up.

"He's not a celebrity to me. He's just Ashton and I wish you'd act like he's just a person too" I shot at her as I opened Ashton's text:

-messages-

Ashy🥰: [Good Morning! I still miss you but only a couple more days! I'll be in interviews all day so I may not be able to text as much. What are you doing today?]

————

"That's actually really cute" Cassie smiled. I nodded, a little embarrassed for some reason and sent my response:

-messages-

[Good morning! Miss you too. We're doing tourist stuff for my brother's girlfriend today. Probably be boring since I've seen it all]

————

"It's definitely going to be boring" Ally snorted, "Hey! Why don't get kinda cute and we can take pictures while we're out?" she suggested. Cassie and I glanced at each other and nodded.

With that simple nod, Cassie and Ally were out of my room and in theirs getting ready.

As I began getting ready, Ashton Facetimed me. I figure I'd answer because I probably won't get to talk to him tonight.

"Hey baby!" He grinned and propped his phone up. I could tell he was in his bathroom.

"Hey! Are you getting ready?" I questioned, grabbing my clothes and propping my phone on my dresser.

"Yeah" he giggled, "Should I wear red with white polka dots or red with black polka dots?" He asked holding up the two button-up shirts.

"Red with white polka dots" I smiled, "I'm wearing red too" I joked and held up the red tube top that was in my hand.

"Well red is our color" Ashton winked, "Why you getting all cute?" he grinned as he changed shirts and I changed clothes.

"Cassie and Ally suggested it. We're going to take pictures" I shrugged, buttoning my jean shorts.