Chapter 4

Ryad: "We're here."

Blackbird: "I'm landing now."

Blackbird landed and everyone hopped out, a few of the operators were there to greet the other ops.

Jordan: "Hey Liza, what took you all so long?"

He seemed to notice you and Nathan.

Jordan: "Umm, who are these two?"

You: "Y/N L/N, glad to meet you."

You extended your hand and he shook it.

Jordan: "Jordan Trace."

Nathan: "And I'm Nathan Wright."

He shook his hand as well.

You: "And who may you be?"

You looked at another woman standing beside Jordan.

Tina: "Tina Lin Tsang, a pleasure to meet you."

You: "Pleasures all mine."

Nathan: "So someone gonna show us around?"

Jordan: "I got you guys, follow me."

You and Nathan followed him into the building.

Jordan: "Since you guys joined so unexpectedly you might have to share a dorm, luckily one is open and it should have two beds."

You: "Perfect, at least one of us won't have to sleep on the couch."

You all walked by what you assumed to be the cafeteria.

Jordan: "Thats the cafeteria, we should save introductions for later, it would take to long."

You walked by the gym, the armory, and what seemed to be the training room, until you finally reached your dorm.

Jordan: "And this is your dorm, you're free to do whatever you want for the rest of the day, but of course things can change."

You and Nathan thanked Jordan and walked into the dorm.

You: "Wow...this makes the barracks look like a dump."

Nathan: "...."

You set down your bag and started unpacking.

You: "It's good we get to share a dorm, makes talking about things easier."

Nathan: "You are taking this whole Umbrella thing too seriously, yes I know that they are making bioweapons, but seriously we just have to bide our time and wait for the right moment to act."

You: "Yeah but I wouldn't be thinking about it as much if Kiera wasn't working for them."

Nathan: "Oh yeah...thats true, and who knows what's she's been able to come up with."

You heard something move behind your door and looked over at it, you looked back at Nathan and you both dashed over to the door and you pulled it open. You saw who it was and Yumi stumbled back.

Yumi: "Oh what the hell!"

You quickly pulled her into the room and shut the door.

Yumi: "Y/N what the hell are you doing?!"

You: "Did you hear anything? And if so what did you hear?"

Yumi: "H-hold on, what?"

Nathan: "Did you hear anything from our conversation?"

Yumi: "Oh yeah, it was something about Umbrella and bioweapons, if you don't mind I would like to know more."

You looked at Nathan and he shrugged.