Another Morning

~~~~Y/N= Your name~~~~

~~~F/C= Favorite Color~~~

~~C/N= Collage Name~~

~YT/N Youtube Name~

U/N= UserName

My alarm clock went off at 6:45 am and I sat up. I turned on a light and, brushed my hair, got into some shorts and a tank top, then went to the Collage Cafe. I got a Gatorade and a breakfast bar then sat down with one of my friends I noticed in the cafe. I put my hair up in a ponytail once I sat down. "Morning, Jacob" Jacob was one of the gay guys in my 3rd period. He was pretty tall  with blonde strips in his hair. He is a very typical person though. "Hey, Y/N. Going for a run in a bit?" Jacob asked. "Yep..as usual heh.." I replied, I always went on runs every morning cuz my first class isnt until 10 o'clock in the morning. Sadly my life isnt too interesting though..I usually do the same things almost everyday. Me and Jacob kinda just talked about the football team and how our football team sucked. I finished my breakfast bar and was about to get up..yet then Jacob stopped me. "Wait, before you leave my little brother is having a party with some people I think you might like." Jacob handed me a piece of paper with the address of where the party is gonna be. "Thanks." I said. Jacob nodded and smiled as then I went outside to start my run.