Afterwards

I finished running and went back to my room. It was about 7:40 am and so i took a shower then put some light makeup on. I took a picture of the address then threw the paper into a drawer or something. My little sister messaged me saying she wanted to make a video with me. My sister was 16 and HAD MORE FOLLOWERS THEN MEE. Which always made me jealous yet I still love my sister. I wasnt sure why my sister wasnt at school or on her way to school but I didnt ask. I got onto Discord and called her. We then went onto MeepCity and I taught her how to troll the boss way. After about an hour of recording and it was 8:43 am we finally quit recording. We hung up and I edit the video and posted it at 9:30. I never really had as much of a hard time with editing for some odd reason but I didnt mind not having to edit as much. I realized it was 9:45 am and got ready for my first class. I got all my stuff ready and headed down to class just in time. My friends Briana, Hailey and Josh were in that class as well so that's cool. I started chatting with them because our professor was oddly late. Briana was going to the party yet Hailey wasnt invited and Josh was busy for football. Our professor came in and class finally started.