wtf..

The end of my first class came and I left the room. The first thing to happen to me after that is my friend Kinley, her boyfriend literally just pinned me to the wall and asked me if he wanted to go to the party with him. AND BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING HE TRIED TO MAKE OUT WITH ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Luckily Briana came and pushed him off of me before anything else could happen. Kinley then came up to me and said that he broke up with her cuz he thought I liked him. First of all, Why does he think I like him, Second of all, Why would someone breakup with their partner for someone they dont even like back!? He probably liked me but said I liked him so he wasnt blamed. Luckily Kinley did not care cuz she was close to breaking up with him anyways yet now I am so horrified. EVERYONE KNOWS I LIKE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT EVEN GO TO COLLAGE AND MAKES YT VIDS FOR A LIVING. Yet after a minute or two everyone went back to normal ..yet... now a weirdo who tried to have sex with me in front of a whole hallway with collage students is now going to a party that I'm as well going too. I soon tried to get over it and continue the rest of the day silent. Everyone thought Kinley's now ex-boyfriend just broke me. Luckily I wasnt made fun of for that though.. I finally finished my day and drove down to Taco Bell to get something to eat and went back to my room to watch Rick and Morty. I then just got ready for bed and fell asleep at 2 am.