51【DELICATE FINGERS】

DELICATE
FINGERS

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

CANDICE LERAE's POINT OF VIEW

You see, due to our parents being busy at work. We frequently eat our meals at either house, it becomes a natural thing for us.

"So you were serious holding only THAT!" Johnny complained because he's holding three bags.

"Well, this is one of the ingredients," I muttered holding a cabbage.

"Candice, don't you forget you ate at our house five times a week!" He angrily pointed at me.

I frowned at what he said, "Does it matter? You bought this stuff, so you carry them, it's common sense, Johnny."

Johnny stared at me for a minute then he scowled, "You're being weird! What's the matter?"

I was taken back by his accusations. Huh? Since when Johnny became so good at reading me?

"Nothing! There's nothing wrong with me. It's the usual Candice." I reasoned out turning around as I walked ahead of him.

"Candice..." He called out.

"Hmm?"

"Even after we move, I'll be sure to keep in touch ."

I stopped at my tracks and turned around to see him being serious.

"I'll visit and hang out with you..so don't feel lonely." He added.

Lonely? Me?

"What are you saying all of a sudden? Who's gonna feel that? You know our houses will be far away from each other. It's not a big deal!" I don't know what am I telling him anymore.

"But we can't be together like this anymore." He frankly stated reasoned why I bit my lips.

"I won't be by your side anymore," I hate how his voice cracked after telling me that.

There's no need to make a big deal about this. That's why we never mention anything about it and yet. I clenched tightly at the cabbage I'm holding.

"Here I am trying to be casual about this and yet you..." I punched his stomach lightly. I'm stopping myself from getting emotional. It's not a big deal.

"Candice? hey..." He even held my hand as I muttered, "Let go, you idiot..."

"Candice..."

What were you thinking? I said let go you idiot!

I threw the cabbage at him.

"Huh? don't get cocky, Johnny! What were you planning to do? you lecherous bastard!"

"Candice stop being violent! I'm not planning to do something, you were the one who throws the cabbage at my face!" He complained rubbing the spot on his face.

I sighed and stares at his eyes, "Promise me that you'll come and see me, I'll do the same too."

"It's a promise."

The tears I'm holding suddenly fell from my eyes. The same goes for Johnny.

We're together as if it's the most natural thing, we get along well.