56【WITH YOU】

WITH
YOU

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

I'm waiting for Rhea to come since it's already five. I don't know why am I being nervous? I shouldn't be, right? She won't ditch me, right? She's not that kind of person.

My ears suddenly ring a bell when I heard her voice.

"Reptile, did I make you wait?" She asked and I had to bite my lower lips.

If Rhea tried it, she can really be gorgeous.

I looked her up and down and gasped, "Shit, Babe...you were on a date?"

Rhea playfully smacked a hand across my back and sighed as I chuckled. "You're stunning." I complimented and she blushed.

Shit! Now I feel embarrassed too!

"I heard this amusement park looks amazing when it's night, let's go?" She invited but I stopped at my tracks.

"WHAT?!" She snapped.

She really has a bad temper, well that part is what I like about her.

"I want to hold hands..." I mumble quietly. Am I really demanding? I want to hold hands with her. I want to hug her. I wanted to see her smile. I just want her to enjoy this night.

I saw Rhea rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand. What the?

"You should've told me sooner," She muttered and I couldn't help but to intertwined my fingers around her.

"You like this sappy shit?" She cocked her head to the side and stared at me.

"Didn't girls like this stuff?" I retorted back and she shrugged.

"My hands were sweaty so I don't really suggest this stuff," She admitted and now I understand. I was about to let go when I felt her hand squeezed mine.

"But I don't hate it."

THE HEARTS ALL OVER THE WORLD TONIGHT!

It's true that amusement parks on weekdays are not packed. There are only a few people and the lights are wonderful. I felt giddy that Rhea is still holding my hand. I'm getting crazy. Why am I questioning this stuff?

I bought churros and a drink with two straws.

"Where's your drink?" She furrowed her eyebrows and I pinched her nose.

"I'm not thirsty," I replied as I stared at her rubbing her nose.

I put the drink in the table and when she leaned down to drink, I did too.

I saw her flustered cheeks and I chuckled at the sight. God, if I'm dreaming right now please don't wake me up. I'm so whipped at Rhea Ripley and I don't know what I did to deserve this blessing. I held her hands, she's spending time with me. We're on a date.

"Do you want to eat cotton candy?" She asked and I pouted, "You just ate Rhea."

She shook her head, "I'll buy you one!"

Before I could refuse, she already went to buy one. I sit on the bench and laughed loudly.

I love these feelings! It feels like there's a butterfly on my stomach flying around.

Who would have thought my first date will be with Rhea Ripley of all people?

"Here you go, Adam." She gave me an animal-shaped like cotton candy.

I couldn't believe my eyes, "What is this?"

"Cotton candy," She replied, smirking at me.

"I know it's a cotton candy but this shape..."

Rhea blew air into her cheeks and closed her eyes shut, "It's not like I told the vendor to make it like that..."

Psh she's so cute! I took a picture of the cotton candy.

"It looks like a crocodile head," I commented and her eyes shine in excitement.

"Well yes, that's the reason why I bought it. It looks like a reptile..." She mumbles as she throws the stick on the trash bin.

"Tsk! Unbelievable!"

"Stop frowning Adam Cole and start eating it...or you can't eat your own kind?"

"You never changed Rhea."

"Why would I change myself when you like me this way?" Even her remark is witty! Damn this woman. After I ate the sweet cotton candy, we strolled around again and went to a few rides.

I'm even wearing an angel headband and hers is the devil. We look cute and matching. She dragged me in a spot where you can take pictures. It surrounded by different lights.

We took pictures with silly poses.

"Can we take another one?" Rhea asked and who am I to reject that?

I put the phone in front of us as I posed but the next thing I knew, I saw her in my peripheral vision leaning on my side. Is she telling something? So I turned sideways and I almost let go of my phone.

"Oops." Rhea scratched her head as she looked away. I covered my mouth with my hand. Holy shit! On our first date, we had an accidental kiss. In lips. IN F*CKING LIPS ALL BECAUSE I TURNED SIDEWAYS.

I'm feeling embarrassed and all but I feel like I'm going to explode.

I glanced at Rhea and her cheeks were so red. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I saw her fan herself using her hand but after a minute she composed herself.

"Adam, are you alright?" She asked as I felt her tugged the sleeve of my shirt.

I nodded but I took a half step back. She leaned again but I stumbled back with a gulp and red-stained ears.

"You're so adorable Adam Cole," She said taking my hand and dragging me.

"S-stop calling me adorable," I managed to say and Rhea Ripley, the great teaser woman she smiles warmly.

"Three..." She uttered and instead of looking at the sky, she stared at my eyes instead.

"Two..." I heard the people in the background shouted.

"One!"

"WOOOOOOOAH THE FIREWORKS!"

But we're still staring at each other eyes, hands intertwined and I didn't expect the next words she muttered, "I think I like you."

With the love of their life who feels what I feel when I'm with you

end of chapter fifty-six

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles!