3.2

Han River, Mapo-gu, Seoul

They decided to go to the Han River after the meeting between Chaeyoung and Jungkook already finished. The gap between Chaeyoung plus Junkyu and Jungkook plus Minnie wasn't that far. "so I heard from jungkook that you just came back from japan?" the blonde girl decided to ask minnie

The 4'11 height of minnie was so far between the others. Minnie then nodded, tighten her sling bag on her back. "Yes it is, I assume that Jungkook oppa must be told a lot about me didn't he?" minnie putted her hands on her waist staring at Jungkook who were chuckling.

"yeah, he is oh and you're 19 right why don't you continue to study?" chaeyoung asked as junkyu lifted his brow hearing his so-call sister words. "I'm a dance teacher actually and I guess jungkook oppa didn't tell you about this right?" minnie snickered, rubbing her itchy eyes with her finger.

"wow you're a dance teacher, I bet my friends would invite you to their teams" Junkyu surprised hearing that Minnie actually a dance teacher, she must be a choreographer, he thought. "so why don't you bring minnie to meet them once?" jungkook suggesting

Chaeyoung was nodding in agreement by jungkook's statement. "that's right, junkyu you can bring minnie to meet them beside her age wasn't that gap with your friends right?" junkyu nodded, scratching back of his head maybe he was shy.

As the four of them spending time at the Han River for an hours. Jungkook told chaeyoung that she must be tired walking around the Han River. At the end after debating that chaeyoung actually not tired, she surrendered and decided to go back home with junkyu.

"anyway thanks for today, it meant a lot to me and junkyu also" chaeyoung wrapped her arm around junkyu's shoulder, pulling him closer to her. "no worries chaeyoung, minnie also feels great to meet you and junkyu" minnie nodded as she heard jungkook said that.

"take care chaeyoung" jungkook bidded his goodbye to chaeyoung and also bowed at the blonde girl. Jungkook smiled widely as he stared at chaeyoung walking with junkyu who still wrapping her arm around the young guy shoulder.

Jungkook steal a glance towards her little cousin and clear his throat when knowing that minnie was staring at them for too long. "they seems so close, are they couple?" jungkook could sense that her voice tone seems like a bit disappoint. "nope, chaeyoung is older than junkyu, plus chaeyoung treat him like his own brother that's all why?" jungkook stared at minnie with a tease smile.

"why are you grinning at me, I was just asking and yeah let's go I'm so tired" she slapped jungkook's arm and walked away. Jungkook laughed before he followed her little cousin from the back.

There's chaeyoung and junkyu who was inside the car. This time junkyu will drove the car for chaeyoung. "so junkyu feeling good today?" she asked.

"feeling good like usual and also minnie seems like friendly I bet my friend girlfriends would like to be friend with her" junkyu smiled as he put on the seat belt

Chaeyoung grinned at him. "I don't think your friends only are but you as well I could see that you've been stealing glances at her during with them" she snapped his chin with her fingers, teasing him so he'll be pouting at her again.

Junkyu rolled at her instead. "stop talking nonsense you bet i'm the only one but not you too, I saw you smiled at him with a suspicious look of yours and I think you fell for him already" and with that a slap on his arm happened again by chaeyoung.

He groaned, rubbing his arm and glared at her with a pout. "sorry, you're too cute to say that" The blonde covered her mouth with his right hand, acting like she was pity for him

"just wait noona, you'll see soon" junkyu looked at chaeyoung once before drove the car away. What a fun day, chaeyoung thought

________
As you can see I was wearing a glasses on my background account picture, fyi the glasses doesn't have degree :D just wore it for fun