4.4

Granielle's cafe, Mapo-gu

It's monday morning, the holidays that she made for her staffs really working well and better. Today was the day where she will meet jungkook again, well they were officially together when they spend time a lot together during the holiday. "what a nice couple" junkyu said that when he knew it—chaeyoung relationship with jungkook.

"well-well, are you waiting for your love?" lisa teased her while playing with chaeyoung blonde hairs. "shut up kim, you make me feel weird" chaeyoung laughed and the grey hair girl who were playing with her blonde hairs were chuckling like an idiot. "where's junkyu?" chaeyoung felt worried when she didn't saw junkyu att he counter

Lisa shrugged. "I thought he was coming with you chae" The blonde frowned as she heard that. "oh right!" chaeyoung slapped her own temple, suddenly remembered that junkyu actually took off today well bringing minnie to jihoon's studio. "he's off today" chaeyoung chuckled at Lisa.

"you're absent minded chae, I bet Jungkook kisses made you forgot things" lisa teased. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she pinched lisa's arm.

"Lisa don't forget tell yohan to lock the back door when the cafe closed, I will not come back to work today and also don't thinking nonsense I'm not only meet with jungkook but junkyu also sis" chaeyoung hit lisa's arm.

Lisa nodded teasingly. Chaeyoung looked at her watch then glanced outside the cafe. "Lisa can you look after for the cafe just for an hours I need to go somewhere first" she caressed lisa's hand. "of course I can, mind if tell me where is that somewhere?" lisa lifted her brows

Chaeyoung shook her head slowly. "just admiring somewhere that's all and if I'm not coming back that's mean I'm straight to meet jungkook and junkyu" she pressed her lip into thin line, would smiled a little to lisa.

"oh sure don't worry your cafe will be alright if the workers is still us and ended with us chae" lisa rubbed chaeyoung shoulder, making her happier little. The blonde nodded in front of her before she left the cafe towards her car bus she stopped when she saw familiar person walking on the path.

"junkyu!" she waved her hand toward the young guy she knew, of course her fake brother. As junkyu turned his head towards the blonde girl, waving back at her and approached her using the pedestrian provided.

She smiled when he already in front of her. "I thought you're with Minnie?" she rose up her brow. "yeah I am and she's with Jihoon and the others also well I'm just taking a fresh air outside"

Before chaeyoung could talk junkyu continue to talk instead. "I though you're meeting with jungkook?"

She nodded slowly. "Later not now and how's going with minnie feeling good I heard you're going out with her she told me?" Since minnie living with chaeyoung for a while, junkyu knew that minnie will told chaeyoung anything.

She smacked his arm softly. "great and she's inviting me to the house I mean your house" junkyu showed his cute smile that made the blonde pinched his cheeks again. "what?" he whined

"nice move young guy, I'm sure she's fall in love with you koala" she wrapped her arm around junkyu shoulder, pulling him to walk with her and forgetting the things she wanted to do just now.

Junkyu like how chaeyoung cling into him, he like how chaeyoung treat him like her own little brother. He like how chaeyoung take care of him and support him even though junkyu himself had been annoyed the blonde girl many time.

"I'll buy you drink kyu, let's go!"

________
I wish Rosé and Junkyu were sibling :)