meet the heavy

y/n pov
'is leetle y/n wake?' i russian accent was herd i softly said yes then he opened up the door "why iz leetle y/n awake now?" he said i shrugged and said "maybe im not that tired and-" "please get 3 more hours of sleep and come down for brekfest" he said i thought for a second and nodded "ok i will...uh..." "my name is heavy" he said "ok i will heavy"  i said and he softly smiled and slowly closed the door i closed my eyes agian

i woke up at 5:59 am and waited for that last minute.When it was 6AM i walked out of my room and into the diner room as i looked at the table i only saw 3 if them demo,engi,and heavy "good mornin darlin" engi said to me i said good morning back to them and ask why only the 3 of them are awake "well lass all 9 of us are in a group of 3" demo said "da,and we are the second group called the defensive" heavy said to is giving us our sandwhitches "wait so you guys fight then...?" i said softly and they nodded then engineer chuckled "well yes but since the admin is tired of us for reasons she gave us a year off" i nodded "but don't worry im pretty sure those bloody red/blus won't break in" hm so theres another team maybe i could fight with them in battle but im pretty sure they won't let me they just don't know yet...anyways i finish my sandwich since we have to stay indoors for today heavy could see i was really bored out of my mind he turned on a song that i didn't know i looked at him and he was dancing! wow,never knew he could dance I smiled a bit then all the merces came to heavy and started dancing aswell you deciced to join and tried every dance the merces are doing most of them were hard,hell medic's was super hard some were easy to handle like pyro's,engineer's and heavy's.after dancing for about an hour all of us decided to play hide and seek i went under engineer's bed surely he wonmt find me and this kind of hide and seek was infection so if a person tags somebody they have to seek the others now i heard heavy said "ready or not here i come!" i let out a quite giggle so nobody can here me.
5 minuets later-
alright im guessing im the last one,i heard foot steps that might be scout,so he said said "ooo man wheres y/n im sOoOooO scared" there was a moment of silance then heavy saying "leetle y/n gonna miss all the cookies on the table" i gasped and ran to the table.As i got there there was no cookies nor plate wierd tgen i heard medic saying "hallo frau!" i turned around and saw them i screamed and running away laughing they all chased me down also laughing "cmere tuts!" scout said "never!" i said then something swooped me i looked down...tf?nothing was holding me then a figure unclocked and said "tag y/n!" french accent said i sighed and said "alright ya caught me" we all laughed and took a nap in the living room

i woke up first and everyone was sleeping somewhere on the ground me having some inocent left in me put some blankets on them.i took off there hats and stacked them on the table i put medic's and the aussie's glasses on the table and pyro's mask next to him.first time hearing the base so quite no screaming,talking this is nice for some reasoni went on my pc and played some games til 10pm i got off and they were still sleeping hm,they must gotten into a deep sleep then I guess im skipping dinner.I was playing games on my phone but i was really tired so i didn't bother putting my phone on my night stand and putted it next to my pillow after that i slept...

i woke up.what's the time now?hmm...oh its 8Am this time no knock on my door this time so i decided to go out in the hall way then in a room that has the name 'workshop' i heard engineer saying 'dagnabbit!' and metal clicking noise i decided to knock...