meet the spy

y/n pov
i turned around to see a masked man "no fear,I am the spy" he said i nodded and ask "are you the last merce?" he nodded and said "oui,do 'ou wanna spend zhe day with me?" i nodded and went to grab some fruity pebbles but then spy grabbed it out of my hand "no need for cereal,i'll make somezhing for zhe team" I nodded and went to the living room.
TIMESKIP WHEN SPY IS DONE MIXING
when i heard sizzeling on the pan-wait is he making pancakes?it kinda smell like it so i asked "spy,what are you making?" "crepes" he said...TF IS THAT?POISION!?i calmed myself down and sofly asked "what is it?" he smiled and said "its like a thin pancake but has filling,whipped cream,and fruits"ah i see now its like a pancake thats from another place
timeskip after the others were down
spy calmly said "it'z done 'ou guys" and i walked and the others just dashed.As we all sat downand took the forst bite..its like heaven for my mouth we all compiment how spy done and he thanked us!
another time skip
as it was 12 spy patted my head and said "enfant,do 'ou wish for some more clothes?"he said i nodded and walked to his car

as we got there we went into some casual store first i got some t-shirts and skirts.Then spy wanted me to go to a better store with is on the 3rd floor.As we got there it looked fancy,geez this merce must get paid more then the others.i got some dresses and bows and we paid for them

as we were driving back spy said to me "enfant,how good are 'our fighting skillz?" "why?" "just wanna know" he said well im good and fighting sooo "well im good at fighting but i mostly want to protect people" i said he nodded "well 'ou better say that when they arrive tomarrow" he said.they?who's they?i diddn't know but i nodded...
timeskip
as we walked inside soldier said to us "y/n can you handle a lap or 2?" i nodded and asked why "well we have training so we have to start now." he replied to me i nodded and went outside "AND FOR YOU SPY,THAT WILL BE 4 LAPS FOR YOU AND THE OTHERS!" soldier shouted i heard spy wispering "merde" to himselfs.As we were at the start of the line we were readying up "ay tuts ya wanna race us?" scout said i looked at the rest of them with a grin and nodded "GET SET" soldier said i i took a deep breath to calm myself a bit "GO!"soldier said and we all ran of corse me being the fastest and scout being the second fastest are already "wow tuts somehow ya got a bit faster than me" i smiled and looked back hm others are starting to walk.thank scout start slowing down so i was the fastest now i could tell everyone was amaze by how fast i can run.After my two laps soldier and the others cheered for me for being the 1st one to finish the track.
timeskip to after dinner
after we finish dinner spy tapped my shoulder and said "enfant,do 'ou whis to train your fighing skillz with me?" i smiled and nodded.He had taken me to his privite room (aka his smoking room but remember y/n's parents drink and smoke) and handed me a knife he pointed at a dummy with a RED/BLU shirt on"now,try and toss zhe knife to the head or the chest" spy said i aimed the knife to the head and tossed it,but it went for the chest but at least spy said the chest also "fine shot." he said i thanked him.
timeskip to 3AM
"now than enfant,'our ready." spy said to me i smiled then he added "make sure you remember 'ow to aim cause they will be looking at your skillz." i nodded and went to my room.God i feel so tired so i went to bed...

but...who is them?
who are they...?