a rainy day. (walk)

thanks to the two people giving me this idea!
y/n pov
As another school day ended the clouds turn grey and started drizzling "y/n its about to rain! and you donmt have a raincoat or an umbrella with you!" al said "don't worry al!its just drizzling what can go wrong?" i said soon the drizzling started to pour heavliy i wiped off the water off of my arms "no need to worry im being picked up!" i said taking out my phone i got a message from scout that says 'ya still walkin tuts me and the others are at the store' i sighed and said "well i might be sick tomarrow" i said as al got picked up.As i was walking i might as well play a game i looked at some puddles and thought of something...i opened my eyes and saw pyro and i in the puddle watching balloonicorn's aventure.that was a nice memory i got.i closed my eyes agian and thought of something.i opened up my eyes and there i was in the battle feild i laughed a bit .i looked up and i was at the bases door i opened the door and went inside.as i god changed into dry clothes i putted my backpack in my bathtub cause it was wet .i placed down some towels infront of the door for the mercenaries to enter.After i finished i got nothing to do now i heard the door open and looked at the entrence "heya y/n hope ya didn't get to wet out there." scout said as he putted the bags on the counter. "I hope jou did not!jou just vear a dress only today!jou might of gotten sick!" medic said,he sounds like a mother now.
timeskip
all of us are sitting in a circle doing nothing....until i heard scout "hey guys!why not lets play some games!"

this will be a 2 parter!