Are you in or out?

Recap: 

"Better now?" He asked again.

I looked at him. No one knows that I hate asparagus on my plate. I mean I'm not that fussy. I will just put it aside but I guess my mind was not in the right place.

"How did you ...?" I gave him a questioning look.

"I noticed your eating habits." He replied without looking at me.

Again, Esther's words struck me hard.

Is he really really in love with me?

▪︎☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪︎

Hyunwoo's POV

I can sense Aria is upset over something and my guess is when Yoongi put down the phone on her kissing the screen. 

She was playing around with her food when I asked her what's wrong?

I took the asparagus out her plate and she is finally eating. How cute she is, pouting as she pick up her food.

We send Aria and the guys back first before sending Esther back home.

"Hyunnie samchon, huggies." Serena climb on my lap and hugged my tightly. 

"I will see you soon princess." I told her and she kissed me on the lips. I was reluctant at first as she was kissing Aria earlier on. I don't want the boys to get the wrong idea. Plus, Jungkook was staring and observing my every move. 

"Gomawo hyung." Jimin said politely. 

I nod my head. Aria came to my window and knock on it.

"Oppa, gomawo." She smiled. "Safe flight back." 

"I'll see you soon." I held her gaze.

"I'll see you real soon." She looked at me. "Bye Jooheon. Take care okay.." She smiled.

Serena waves at us.

During our drive back to send Esther noona and back to our hotel, I kept thinking of Aria. Should I confess?

Or should I wait for her to come back to Korea?

"Hyung. Go meet her if you want to. I can take the cab back." Jooheon told me breaking my focus.

"HUH?"I asked him.

"I know you like Aria noona. Go ahead and tell her how you feel. We never know what tomorrow will bring." He told me.

"I'm going. But whatever it is hyung, don't have expectations. Okay?" He open the door and went out.

I breathe in and out and drive back to the hotel. 

"Oppa?" I heard her voice.

"Aria. Are you alone? Can you come out awhile? I have something to tell you." I told her.

"Oh sure.. Give me 10 minutes? Serena's sleeping soon." She told me.

"Alright. Settle her first." I hang up.

Fifteen minutes later, I saw her figure coming out from the hotel lobby. I waved at her and she ran over. 

"Oppa, is everything okay?" She asked, worried.

"I am okay.. hmm." I pushed my hair back, sighing. 

"Oppa.. wae?" She asked again, looking straight into my eyes.

"I... Aria.. or Eun Hee.. I.." 

"Oppa. Don't.. I can't reciprocate your feelings. I promised Yoongi and Serena already..." She looked down, playing with her fingers.