#37

Recap:

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi! Yongsei University Hospital now!" I heard Shownu hyung's frantic voice over the phone and I quickly dropped everything down and ran out.

"I gotta go! Eun Hee is in the hospital." I shouted and I heard Namjoon shout.

"Go ahead! We will catch up hyung!"

I quickly drive over and pray nothing happened to my wife.

I honestly cannot imagine a day without her. Our lives are finally complete as a family with nothing to hide.

'Please don't take her away from me.' I prayed.

When I reached the emergency room, Shownu hyung was waiting outside with Serena.

"DADA.." Serena came over to me crying.

"How is she?" I asked Shownu hyung and he shook his head.

I asked the doctor who came out.

"She is losing so much blood and has not regain consciousness. If the situation persists over the next ten minutes, you will have to make a choice. The twins or mother. Be prepared, Mr Min." She said with a serious face.

I kneel down.

I remembered the worries Eun Hee shared a few weeks ago. I didn't realised I was crying so badly when Shownu hyung came and pat me on the back.

"Yoongi. You have to be prepared to choose." He said softly and I shook my head.

"She wants me to choose the twins." I cried.

"Then choose her. You can always try for another." He urged.

"Mr Min.." The doctor came out of the surgery room.

▪︎☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪︎

Yoongi's POV

A few months later at the GDA 2021 venue..

A few hours before the actual event..

"Yoongi, where are the twins?" Jin hyung asked me.

"They are sleeping." I nod over to noona stylist who is looking over the twins.

"How's Min-Ji?" I asked him back and he smiles.

"On the way with Junghwa." He said.

I nod my head, sitting still as our hair stylist is styling up my hair.

"Dada. I miss momma." Serena sat on the chair beside me.

I smiled at our baby. She has behaved maturely ever since the twins joined us.

I was about to answer my daughter when Seventeen came in and greet us.

"Hi!" Hoshi came up to Serena and she waved at him.

"Samchon. Why are you so white?" She asked Vernon and he laughed.

"Mum!" Serena shouts as she ran towards the door.

Suran just walked in with Minho hyung.

"Hey sweetheart! How's school?" She asked carrying Serena up.

"Good! Serena is going to be five soon!" She said happily.

"Yes you are honey. Study well okay?" Suran bopped her nose against Serena's.

"You guys ready? It's your turn soon." She looked at us and we all nod getting ready.

"All the best for tonight." She side hugged me .